hello thread!

Ben said:
Been x-boxing all day :oops: :oops: :oops:

Switched it on about 12, all like "An hour wont kill" turned into 4 :oops: then had an hour on the drums, had my dinner and ironed some clothes for tomorrow, been on it since about 7 :oops: :oops:

Might get a new gamey tomorrow :D

Hows you? :D
LOL Just like Luke! Be warned, once you get live you'll be on in non stop for weeks, when he first got that I only saw him when he was hungry LOL

I'm good thanks :D Happy that Jake is home tomorrow :banana:

He'll drive us crazy when he gets back though :err:

I'm gonna try and get a new modem tomorrow, so I'll be on live by tomorrow :err:

I'll probably forget about work and be playing on that all weekend LOL

In a way I'm quite glad Emilys out with her mates this weekend, gives me some time to play GTA a bit more :oops:

I'm such a geek, and this is only the beginning LOL LOL

Ben said:
I'm gonna try and get a new modem tomorrow, so I'll be on live by tomorrow :err:

I'll probably forget about work and be playing on that all weekend LOL

In a way I'm quite glad Emilys out with her mates this weekend, gives me some time to play GTA a bit more :oops:

I'm such a geek, and this is only the beginning LOL LOL
I'll have to send you lukes name on there :D will have to ask him what it is, I can't remember :oops: Have you got the headset thingy?

Sorry :oops:

LOL LOL LOL

Was pm'ing frenchy so I don't bore everyone with me panicking about finding my way round Paris LOL

rockin_plumber said:
How are yoo today :p
Good thanx 8)

Got my monopoly money ready for tuesday 8)

If I take a while to answer it's cos Jake has got the verbals telling me everything 100 times LOL

Ben said:
Hey Fraidy :)

Hows it going man? You got much planned for tonight?

Hey buddy.

I don't know really.

I've only just got in from work (in a round-about way).

I met Sixxy and the kids in Exeter after work, and then me and the kids went to my mums for a while. So I'm just sitting here for a bit, now.

You?

Back