hello thread!

Same really mate, been in work this afternoon, the missus is out on a works doo tonight, what a yawn LOL so its a night of takeaway food and xbox for me :D

wicky said:
Sorry bocky! LOL

Looks like you've had a great weekend! :shock:
I can quite safely say it was "The shit" LOL LOL LOL

Neale and Ben I have known for a while and Chris is a mate of Neale's and we all get on really well. We've been talking about doing some sort of crazy weekend for a while but we've been working so hard we've never had the chance to do anything.

Until this weekend when we finally managed to get something organised just to let our hair down. It's a bit frivolous really and we all were a bit conscious that we could probably do something less wasteful. That being said this is the first time we have all managed to get together for...god.....a number of years, so it was really special.

We had a great time......not speeding of course..... :err:

Bockaaarck said:
I can quite safely say it was "The shit" LOL LOL LOL

Neale and Ben I have known for a while and Chris is a mate of Neale's and we all get on really well. We've been talking about doing some sort of crazy weekend for a while but we've been working so hard we've never had the chance to do anything.

Until this weekend when we finally managed to get something organised just to let our hair down. It's a bit frivolous really and we all were a bit conscious that we could probably do something less wasteful. That being said this is the first time we have all managed to get together for...god.....a number of years, so it was really special.

We had a great time......not speeding of course..... :err:
Doesn't hurt to let your hair down (so to speak :err:) every so often 8) And so what if you could have done something less wasteful! you've got the memories... that was my excuse for Bruce Air LOL Make sure you post the you tube link :D

Bockaaarck said:
How do Fraidy :) , hope you didn't get your head sun burnt today :?

I wore a hat 8)

I still hate summer. It's rubbish.

Although I've still not had hayfever like last few years :banana:

How's the Bocky household?

Back