hello thread!

rockin_plumber said:
All good here mate 8)

Hows about you :)

What time you gettin to Londonia on Saturday ??

Well the plan is to leave Bath about 10:30, once Wicky and Luke have arrived and we've had a cup of tea. I guess we'll get in to Twickers about 12:30 - 13:00 if we go straight there, but we might stop off for a bite to eat.

If we do find somewhere 'in town' for food we might get to Twickers about 2:30pm. I have managed to book a space at the Nelson Primary school, which is about 15 mins walk from Twickers.

So i guess we'll be at Twicks between 13:00 and 15:00 :)

Bockaaarck said:
Well the plan is to leave Bath about 10:30, once Wicky and Luke have arrived and we've had a cup of tea. I guess we'll get in to Twickers about 12:30 - 13:00 if we go straight there, but we might stop off for a bite to eat.

If we do find somewhere 'in town' for food we might get to Twickers about 2:30pm. I have managed to book a space at the Nelson Primary school, which is about 15 mins walk from Twickers.

I should be in stage 2 of wobley-ness by then LOL

Bockaaarck said:

I hope you guys have a good time. :)

rockin_plumber said:
'Ello :headbang:

Evening matey, i was reading me PM's, hoe you're all ready for tomorrow?

I just need to pack a bag and that's it really :) I can't bloody wait :banana: LOL :banana:

Back