hello thread!

Bockaaarck said:
Evening matey, i was reading me PM's, hoe you're all ready for tomorrow?

I just need to pack a bag and that's it really :) I can't bloody wait :banana: LOL :banana:

Are you staying then?

Just found the tickets.........
Sorted train times.......
So apart from delays or missing the last train all will be fine :banana: :banana:

Beer & Music........ Ahhhhhhhhhhh thats the life :D

rockin_plumber said:
Are you staying then?

Yes matey, after coming back from Brixton last time i was really tired. I wasn't totally happy about my driving that night so i'd like to avoid that tiredness happening again.

I thought it might be better to leave Twickers and then scoot to Reading an hours drive away and get a decent nights kip and then scoot on back to Bath in the morning :)

Bockaaarck said:
Yes matey, after coming back from Brixton last time i was really tired. I wasn't totally happy about my driving that night so i'd like to avoid that tiredness happening again.

I thought it might be better to leave Twickers and then scoot to Reading an hours drive away and get a decent nights kip and then scoot on back to Bath in the morning :)

That rain made it hard work........

:err: I think it was raining

rockin_plumber said:
That rain made it hard work........

:err: I think it was raining

It was pissing it down, lots of flooding, not very nice. But there we go, we made it back safe and sound.

Right, talking of tiredness i'm off to bed now, take it easy buddy. I'll catch up with you tomorrow :D :grouphug:

Bockaaarck said:
It was pissing it down, lots of flooding, not very nice. But there we go, we made it back safe and sound.

Right, talking of tiredness i'm off to bed now, take it easy buddy. I'll catch up with you tomorrow :D :grouphug:

Ok......

I will try not to have too much cider b4 you arrive.........

And dont forget.........

DONT LET WICKY MAKE ANY FONE CALLS :D

LOL LOL LOL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Alrighty? 8)
Great thanks :D

Well tired and got swollen ankles....getting too old for walking miles and 2 gigs in a row :err:

All ready for tomorrow :banana:

Back