HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

An Asian man walks into a New York Currency Exchange with 2000 yen. He receives $72.00 in American currency. The following week, the same Asian man walks into the same currency exchange. He again exchanges 2000 yen. This time, he receives $66.00 in American currency. The Asian man doesn't understand why he received less money, so he asks the clerk, "Why less money when same 2000 yen"

The clerk replies, "Fluctuations." As the Asian man prepares to leave, he turns, looks at the clerk and angrily says, "Fluck you Amelicans, too!"

:err: LOL LOL LOL

cartoon_shark.jpg

a woman booked a room in a hotel and when she arrived there she was told she could choose a floor that she wants to be situated and that there were 5 floors.
so she climbed up to the first floor and she saw a sign which said
"on this floor lives a rich man but he's old, ugly and useless in bed"
she wasnt attracted by the sign so she climbed up to the secound floor and a sign there said
"on this floor lives a man thats very rich, and eventhough he's old and ugly he's good in bed"
she tought"its better than the first floor but i'll take a look on third floor"
when she arrived there a sign said
"on this floor lives a man thats extremley rich man, great in bed, young but ugly"
she climbed up to the fourth floor and the sign there said:
on this floor lives a man thats dispicably rich, young, beautiful as adonis and when it comes to his abilities in bed no one comes close to him"
she tought to herself"if this is on floor 4 i wonder whats on floor 5"
when she arrived to the fifth floor she saw a sign that said
"no one lives on this floor and it was raised just to prove the fact that you can never please a woman" :D

MaidenMadness said:
a woman booked a room in a hotel and when she arrived there she was told she could choose a floor that she wants to be situated and that there were 5 floors.
so she climbed up to the first floor and she saw a sign which said
"on this floor lives a rich man but he's old, ugly and useless in bed"
she wasnt attracted by the sign so she climbed up to the secound floor and a sign there said
"on this floor lives a man thats very rich, and eventhough he's old and ugly he's good in bed"
she tought"its better than the first floor but i'll take a look on third floor"
when she arrived there a sign said
"on this floor lives a man thats extremley rich man, great in bed, young but ugly"
she climbed up to the fourth floor and the sign there said:
on this floor lives a man thats dispicably rich, young, beautiful as adonis and when it comes to his abilities in bed no one comes close to him"
she tought to herself"if this is on floor 4 i wonder whats on floor 5"
when she arrived to the fifth floor she saw a sign that said
"no one lives on this floor and it was raised just to prove the fact that you can never please a woman" :D

lol, I enjoyed that

did you see the 3 mans disguise in Robin, Batman & Cptain America which
climb the wall of the foreign office minister LOL LOL LOL

for a good thing for sure :) , I can tell you :|

I finally got on IMBB....the first post I see is "I've got wind"

LOL LOL

Wonder why I don't usually spend much time there :?

Back