HAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS

This is for the# as he' a jock :)

A scotish man was walkin around london with nothing on bit a welly on
his willy...............

A copper notices him and goes up to him and asks him what he is doing??

The scotsman replies..........

(Scottish Voice) Och aye man Im just fukin aboot!!!

LOL LOL LOL
i have one

There was this man and he was walking down the road with his kid and the poloice went past and the dad said
T hat the police there basta**s and the kid says what does bastard mean dady and the dad reples its only another name for the police
so they get home and the father steps in a pile of steamin hot crap and says oh sh!t and the kid replies what does sh!t mean dad and he says its just another way of saying wipe your feet on the doormat so they et in and the mums peeling the potatoes for dinner and cuts herself and says oh tits and the kid says what doe tits mean mummy and she says its just another name for potatos so the kid goes to the bathroom and the dads shaving and cuts himself and says oh fvck and the kid says what does fvck mean daddy and the dad says its just another name for shaving yourself
then the door goes and the kid answers it and its the polic and the kid says
Hiya bastards dont forget to wipe your feet ion the shit my mums through there peeling her tits and my dads up there fucking himself
LOL
i have to go to ASDA wont getback on the pooter til tommorow bye :D

The#2RY said:
Thats not pat of the joke im going to an open 24/7 supermarket called asda LOL

Goddam I knew that I was being ironic :roll:

Yes the joke was good LOL LOL LOL

WTF are you goin out this time of nite for FFS ur only 12 :?

rockin_plumber said:
Goddam I knew that I was being ironic :roll:

Yes the joke was good LOL LOL LOL

WTF are you goin out this time of nite for FFS ur only 12 :?

FFS?
well my mums money doesnt go into the bank till the back of 9 and we were watching some good programs well bye everyone :D

Back