Favourite Album

the_nomad said:
The Rime of The Ancient Mariner is really one of my prefer song of IM.

I love the break inside and Nicko is really fantastic is this one.

:fist:
AGREED :banana:

I don't have a favorite. Every album is fantastic. I think my favorite are all of them. That's one of the main reasons for which I love this band.

[]'s, Luiz.

Best one in my opinion is Somewhere In Time. I just love the atmosphere on that album, and the sounds at there! Synth-guitars make so awesome feeling... 2nd on my list is Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

I love them all...

But right now I think the best album is Dance Of Death. It is a great album indeed and the emotion is huge, when you listen it.

I like many Maiden albums and it`s very difficult to choose just one album. SSOASS, POM, SIT and DOD are all my faves. But if i have to choose just one, it would be Sevent Son Of A Seventh Son.
:edsmoke:

Dance Of Death and 7th Son are competing for the title of best Maiden album. I like those two 'cause they are strong as a whole.

When we were driving back home from the last Maiden gig in Helsinki, I realised that The X-Factor is actually a brilliant album! It just needs the right feeling so it could get it's full power, and the feeling was right in our car. You know, it was snowing outside and everywhere was just this complete darkness... But I still don't think it's one of the best albums, I just noticed that it's not so bad after all. :wink:

Seventh son of a Seventh son is definitely the best Iron Maiden album ever!
Somewhere in Time is allso great.

My alltime favorite album is without a blink, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son. It actually has only one flaw, it ends.

Back