Favourite Album

piece of mind followed closely by Seventh son of a seventh son(god damn they could have given the album a shorter name :| ) anyway how come you are starting such a well nooblike topic? it only lacks pool

yes, this topic is rather lame manowar. However since its here my favourites would probably be SSOAS, BNW & DOD :p

Okay so I like the lame questions (Cos I can answer them, perhaps) :roll:

Anyway.... Number of the Beast.... what else.

Never been matched, by anyone, and even Dream Theater's cover versions are brilliant.

edbangor said:

Never been matched, by anyone, and even Dream Theater's cover versions are brilliant.

If dream theaters covers versions were better sound quality i would like them more

Well, I hate to choose, cause I love em all equally :) .
But Ill go for NPFTD 9believe it or not), just because the first time I listen to it it just did something to me and I couldnt stop to listen to it then.
I know lots of fans say that NPFTD, FOTD, TXF and VXI are Maiden's worst era. But that just a general opinion that someone says and then the others agree with no reason, and I just dont care about their opinion. My opinion is that all the four albums are great (some of them even greater i.e. NPFTD!) and I dont think that was Maiden's worst era (Because Maiden doesnt have one :D ).

Now, about the eraly days, I think they are awesome, no band will do the music Maiden did 20 years ago!. ALL THE 80'S ALBUMS ARE MASTERPIECES!:edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:.
I didnt talk about that era, but I really love it.

P.S. Sorry I went kinda off-topic :)

Manowar said:
edbangor said:

If dream theaters covers versions were better sound quality i would like them more

Well it was rumoured that at least one of the shows was recorded by the band for a future fan club release or b-sides or something. But, so far nothing has turned up.
That would explain why they did Gangland twice at the Paris gig, just so they could get it perfect.

I can never choose 1 fav album..close between POM,SSOASS, KILLERS and DOD....sorry can't narrow it down more :(

It's very difficult to pick just one, since i heard it for the first time, back in 83 Piece has been my favorite, i don't know why, guess it brings very special memories. But Somewhere in time and Dance of Death are very close, with Number of the beast and The X factor after and then comes the masterpice of Seventh Son

Back