express your anger here

FUCK YOU FUCKING COMPUTER!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP DELETING YOUR PARTS FROM YOUR MEMORY!?!?!?!? FIRST THE MOTHER FUCKING SPEAKERS! THEN THE FUCKING MONITOR! THEN THE DAMMED FUCKING MODEM!!! GO TO HELL DELL!!!! YOUR COMPUTERS SUCK!!!

Liberation said:
FUCK YOU FUCKING COMPUTER!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP DELETING YOUR PARTS FROM YOUR MEMORY!?!?!?!? FIRST THE MOTHER FUCKING SPEAKERS! THEN THE FUCKING MONITOR! THEN THE DAMMED FUCKING MODEM!!! GO TO HELL DELL!!!! YOUR COMPUTERS SUCK!!!

Frenchy said:
WHERE ARE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

What's up? :D

as far as i'm concerned the croatian youth team doesn't need to return to croatia
i really and honestly hope that somebody catches them and kicks their asses
2 fuckin players more and they play like dickless sons of bitches
they have no balls :x
they have no guts :x
they have no talent :x
they have no will to fight :x

they have no respect from me :x :x :x :x :x :x
3 blooody 1 for the bloody chetnicks :x :x :x :x :x

and we finished a game with 2 players more than them :x :x :x :x :x :x

What have I done wrong? :x :x

I'm not pissed off with her, I'm pissed off at myself :x

NO MESSAGES BACK, FUCKING NOTHING :x :x :x

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

yet another vinitage perfomance by hajduk today. 1-1 at home versus pula. well at lease we didn't lose this time. well here's my opinion of every single player in hajduk's team

Stipe Pletikosa - he's leaving at the end of the season sadly
Petar Suto - get rid of him. this guy is such an idiot
Igor Kralevski - fuckin hell this guy should have been a butcher. get rid of him
Frane Cacic - well he's good but not in the team. sadly he's transfer listed
Josip Bulat - if he isn't good enough to be in this lousy defence that he really must suck
Vlatko Dolonga - leave him just for set pieces. he's useless when it comes to everything else
Filip Marcic - ok he's not THAT bad
Dragan Blatnjak - fuckin hell. i'm lost for words on this idiot
Mate Dragicevic - holy shit this guy lost its way and ended up playing football. he should have been dancing balet. that would be more appropriate
Niko Kranjcar - our biggest name. our playmaker that can't play for more than one half if the game has at least decent pace......
Vladimir Balic - idiot
Mladen Bartulovic - holy crap besides running he is useless.....sadly he can only run for 10 minutes :roll:
Dario Damjanovic - what fuckin moron told him to play football...i know who's even a bigger moron. the one that brought him to hajduk - igor stimac
Nenad Pralija - a clubs legend.......THROW HIM OUT IN THE STREET. he was good when he was younger cause he could run all day long. now he's old and can't run anymore
Krešimir Makarin - useless
Tonći Zilic - idiot
Goran Granic - wuss
Tvrtko Kale - crap
Pablo Munhoz - should have stayed in uruguay picking bananas. and we payed how much for him? one more mistake by stimac
Bulend Biscevic - bosnian idiot who's lost for football. too bad he decided to play football he would be more useful to society had he decided to do what so many muslims seem to do - become suicide bombers.
Josip Cutuk - give him more time. he wasn't given enough time to show just how great is the level of his crappiness
Nikica Jelavic - LET HIM PLAY. judging by his stats in the youth team he deserves it
Mario Grgurovic - no use from him. lets sell him. if we get a pack of gum and a broken button for him its a good deal we made
Luka Vucko - to play in defence you need mobility. without mobility you can't play anywhere
Danijel Hrman - crap get rid of him
Tomislav Busic - what fuckin idiot(retorical i know the answer - stimac) decided to turn down one million euro offer from bayern that came in this summer. holy crap what a rip off that would have been. i seriously think that if we accepted that offer we would get sued when they would see him play. he's shit and more. he's a striker that can't score, can't run, can't control the ball, doesn't have the heart to tackle and win the ball, he can't dribble and yet he's our biggest prospect when it comes to strikers. holy shit

overall a bunch of loosers, wankers and models that only care about collecting their paycheck, driving their cars, shagging women of questionable morale in places where the music being played is serbian turbofolk, hanging around with shady characters, getting drunk and staying up all night partying
no wonder they're unfit they're up all nights. holy shit when you see a 20year old player that runs out of air after half an hour play you have seen everything. i only have to take a look at lets say roy keane and niko kranjcar. roy keane's 34 has 12 years of playing at top level behind him and still he's fit enough to endure a game at a fast tempo
niko kranjcar is 21 and he's too tired to play after 30 minutes of slow paced football croatian clubs play.
something is horribly wrong here :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
FUCKERS BOTH PLAYERS, THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND THE STAFF LOOK AT THE TABLE, LOOK AT THIS SEASON'S RESULTS, LOOK AT THE CLUB'S RESULTS IN EUROPE SINCE GRGIC HAS BEEN EL PRESIDENTE LOOK AT THE FINANCIAL STATUS, LOOK AT THE WAY WE PLAY, LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF CHANCES WE CREATE, LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF GOALS WE SCORE
AND THEN TAKE A LOOK AT HAJDUK'S PROUD HISTORY :x :x :x

YOU LOT OF THIEVES, MOBSTERS, PEOPLE WHO TRY TO BUILT A REPUTATION BY BEING IN HAJDUK AND ONLY CARING ABOUT HOW MANY INTERVIEWS YOU GIVE INSTEAD OF DOING YOUR JOB YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES :x :x :x :x

EVERYTHING PASSES WITH TIME ONLY HAJDUK LIVES FOREVER :fist: :fist: :fist:

Finally got to sit down about 10 minutes ago....
Turned the puter on but before I'd got online the fukin doorbell rang :x :x :x
Sodding Npower rep wanting to know if we want cheaper electricity :x :x at 8.45pm and what feels like minus 10 :shock:
He left very quickly :evil:

wicker nomad said:
Finally got to sit down about 10 minutes ago....
Turned the puter on but before I'd got online the fukin doorbell rang :x :x :x
Sodding Npower rep wanting to know if we want cheaper electricity :x :x at 8.45pm and what feels like minus 10 :shock:
He left very quickly :evil:

Npower :x :x :x :x :x

Rockhardchick666 said:
well, I was going to welcome you. but only when you apologise.

I expected better from you :roll:
A special chicky rant would have been more suitable.......

Apparently he thought he had a pubic hair growing the other day......
Then he pissed out of it :|

rockin_plumber said:
I expected better from you :roll:
A special chicky rant would have been more suitable.......

Apparently he thought he had a pubic hair growing the other day......
Then he pissed out of it :|

Aha, I'm sure his balls shall drop soon enough, sadly, those impulses with grow stronger.

And it wasn't neccessary to have a chicky rant. Infact, I don't think I've ever ranted.

Rockhardchick666 said:
Infact, I don't think I've ever ranted.
5.gif

Back