express your anger here

Liberation said:
True, not till Monday though, when the whole town knows about it.
so they'll tease you for a day or two and then forget all about it

and in couple of years you'll laught at the whole incident
thats how these things usually go

MaidenMadness said:
so they'll tease you for a day or two and then forget all about it

and in couple of years you'll laught at the whole incident
thats how these things usually go

Yeah, lol I probably will...besides, Im one to make a fool of myself 99.8% of the time.

Liberation said:
Yeah, lol I probably will...besides, Im one to make a fool of myself 99.8% of the time.
EVERYBODY makes a fool out himself

and everytime that someone thinks only he would do such an idiotic thing
the truth is however that everybody does stupid things and if you think that you done stupidest thing possible, think again
there's always someone even more pathetic than you. :wink:

MaidenMadness said:
EVERYBODY makes a fool out himself

and everytime that someone thinks only he would do such an idiotic thing
the truth is however that everybody does stupid things and if you think that you done stupidest thing possible, think again
there's always someone even more pathetic than you. :wink:

Oooooh yess

Frenchy said:
and ask a new one to Santa 8)
Santa is usually pretty skint by the time he gets round to me :cry:

Going to take it to pc doctor up the road tomorrow....fingers crossed he can fix it or i'll be back to arguing over this pc :|

wicker nomad said:
Santa is usually pretty skint by the time he gets round to me :cry:

Going to take it to pc doctor up the road tomorrow....fingers crossed he can fix it or i'll be back to arguing over this pc :|

hope it will be ok
how is it happened ??

Frenchy said:
hope it will be ok
how is it happened ??
He has seriously bad tantrums :( not as many as he used to thank god! but he's such a big boy for his age, and VERY strong....he hit it when it was on, right on the hard drive...I had to go stop him...came back and i'd got the blue screen of death :( A message saying it had closed windows down due to a problem, and under that it said it had wiped all memory (or something like that) :(

wicker nomad said:
He has seriously bad tantrums :( not as many as he used to thank god! but he's such a big boy for his age, and VERY strong....he hit it when it was on, right on the hard drive...I had to go stop him...came back and i'd got the blue screen of death :( A message saying it had closed windows down due to a problem, and under that it said it had wiped all memory (or something like that) :(

:grouphug:

wicker nomad said:

:cry:

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :x :x
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :x :x :x

FAILED MY BLOODY EXAM CAUSE I HAD 15.7 POINTS OUT OF 30 AND TO PASS IT ONE MUST HAVE 16.5 :x :x :x :x
LESS THAN 1 BLOODY POINT :x :x :x :x :x
THATS LIKE 0.8 POINT DIFFERENCE AND THE EASIEST OF ALL ASSIGNMENTS CARRY 1 BLOODY POINT :x :x :x :x :x :x
FUCKIN HELL I FEEL LIKE THRASHING SOMETHING :x :x :x :x :x

Fukin fireworks :x :x

When I was a kid (waiting for wise cracks on that :p ) it was firework night...not firework sodding month :x :x

wicker nomad said:
Fukin fireworks :x :x

When I was a kid (waiting for wise cracks on that :p ) it was firework night...not firework sodding month :x :x

You sure that wasnt when Guy Falkes actually tried to blow up the houses of parliment?

:D

Back