express your anger here

Goddam muther freakin snow :x :x :x

Started the car and must have left the wipers on last time I used it :x :x

6 Inches of snow on the windscreen :x :x :x

Bang blown fuse :x :x :x

Freakin Cold :x :x :x

I HATE THIS WEATHER :x :x :x

THIS FUCKING PLACE CRASHED AGAIN!!!! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!! ALL THOSE CONVERSATIONS ARE ALL LOST IN THE CYBER BLOODY SPACE!!!!!

ewil said:
THIS FUCKING PLACE CRASHED AGAIN!!!! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!! ALL THOSE CONVERSATIONS ARE ALL LOST IN THE CYBER BLOODY SPACE!!!!!

It didn't crash. It was taken down on purpose due to some...well...that's not important. Anyways, it had to be done!

Bought an 8mm 3/8 Drive socket from Halfords 6 months ago.
It has a lifetime guarantee.
I use it quite a lot so I had worn it out.

Me: I purchased this months ago and its broke.

Spotty Oik: I will just check the guarentee time on them

Me: No need it has a lifetime guarentee here look I have got another one off the shelf.

Spotty Oik: It might just be one year though.

Me: If you carry on like this your lifetime wont see today out pall :x :x :x now are you gonna change it :x :x

Spotty Oik: I will just check with the supervisor.

....................5 Minutes later

Spotty Oik: Have you got the receipt?

Me: No the thing has a lifetime guarentee has Halfords stamped on it so I saw no reason for keeping it really :x :x :x

Spotty Oik: I will just check with the supervisor again.

.............another 5 minutes pass

Spotty Oik: Ok we will change it this time but if it happens again you may have to have the reciept.

Me: Ok thanx :x :x :x :x :x :x But if it goes again and I have this trouble someone will have to remove it from their anal orrifice :x :x :x :x :x :x :x GOODBYE

Now Ive cut my bloody thumb on the foil tray from my Chicken Madras :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Stings like fuk and bleedin everywhere :x :x :x :x :x :x

Back