express your anger here

SexyDevilGirl said:
I know alot about him-I have all of Kevin Smith's movies and the Clerks cartoon on DVd.
I was just commenting on the fact that he's supposed to be silent. :roll:

Ohhhh!!!! U s0 lukky! Kan i plese t0usch U?!!! :roll:

:p

Where the friggin hell is TG?! :x

She needs to get her sweet ass on this board before I get over there :x

Cyrus said:
Why do you have to leave? :x

Let me rephrase that...you're not ALLOWED to leave :x :x :x

I am too allowed to leave dammit. But once she's here you don't need me for company. :x :x :x

Cyrus said:
Are you a beautiful girl? No? Then STFU! :x

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don’t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so dense that light bends around you; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Who am I kidding? You would.

Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor, take a fatal overdose of your medication. :x :x :x :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
I am too allowed to leave dammit. But once she's here you don't need me for company. :x :x :x

I am the man and I am the boss of you! :x And I say if you leave there's nobody to make fun of anymore. So you can't leave! :x :x :x

rockin_plumber said:
You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don?t you ever have a point beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard? You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

If that post was intended as a joke, you forgot to include the punch line. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so dense that light bends around you; if your weren't so fat that all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 80 Patrons OR You.", or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Who am I kidding? You would.

Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor, take a fatal overdose of your medication. :x :x :x :x

How long did you have to search for someone else who had written that? :x

Cyrus said:
I am the man and I am the boss of you! :x And I say if you leave there's nobody to make fun of anymore. So you can't leave! :x :x :x

:roll: You only want me around so you can pick on me. In that case bye-bye :suck:

SexyDevilGirl said:
:roll: You only want me around so you can pick on me. In that case bye-bye :suck:

Oh don't go..please...I luv you.... :roll:

FECK OFF!!!! :x :x :x

Seriously tho...don't go
snivel.gif

Back