express your anger here

wicker nomad said:
You do really well :wink: I forgot the bit of French I did know years ago :oops:
you mean like this
hello = Hola
goodbye = bonjour
jam = la confetie or something :err:

the_nomad said:
my car is in repairing at the garage 'cause a crazy driver crashed her car in my back and my Scenic's rag is out.

The garagist lend me a car for 3 days and it's this fuckin' little car :
images
a twingo :x :x :x

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:oops:

sorry

:x :x :x :x fuck the entire planet

first i get a detention for being late

my mate's moving house and we alredy discussed e was walkin' to mine then to school now one of my old mates said in ICT
"do you know nick is moving" i said "of course we're best mates :roll: "
then he said "he's walkin' with me in the mornings from now on" and i said "he lives a good 2 miles from you and you are another 2 miles from school" so he said "we're meetin' at the square"
it's pissing me off.
i used to walk to school with my old mate but he's a pussy and if he kicked a kerb he would fall to the floor and cry. i swear on my life, he said he used to play rugby for lester and that he was dead good... until the day we had rugby, when he didn't know what a scrum is. and all he talked about on the way to school was "i've got a mario poster" or he'd come up with some proper bullshit like "a chicken can live in toxic waste for 3 years"
Nick barely even likes him

then in sex education some n00b stole my head phones and he thought he was dead hard so i smacked him in the face and threw him across the room. that made him give em back

Why is it that when its freezing fuckin cold, my woodburner (that we burn coal in) won't fuckin light? :x :x :x :x

Back