express your anger here

MaidenMadness said:
today i had my first laboratory practices from measurments in elecrical ingeneering. i had to do 50 measurments, draw 4 bloody graphs, solve 3 fuckin assignments and answer orally for about half an hour(and only i and my fellow lab partner were examed orally ) :x :x :x :x and cause it took so long to do all that i missed my pe(arrived one minute late to the gym and it was locked ) :x which means now i have to climb a mountain medvednica 3 more times instead of 2 :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
the word orally caught my eye but when i read it fully i was disappointed :x

we were doin SE on wednesday and all the different STIs and how to cure them and stuff
we were told a funny story that someone used a mars bar rapper as protection LOL
now i gotta have a bath :| :x

manic said:
we were doin SE on wednesday and all the different STIs and how to cure them and stuff
we were told a funny story that someone used a mars bar rapper as protection LOL
LOL

manic said:

:shock: A mars bar wrapper, crunchy scrunchy :err: not nice

Luke and his friend were awake all fuckin night :x :x

And because they were..everyone else was :x :x

They fell asleep about 8 :shock:

I took great pleasure in waking them up just now :evil:

wicker nomad said:
Luke and his friend were awake all fuckin night :x :x

And because they were..everyone else was :x :x

They fell asleep about 8 :shock:

I took great pleasure in waking them up just now :evil:

I would have woken them at 8:30 :evil:

rockin_plumber said:
I would have woken them at 8:30 :evil:
LOL

I have sent Luke out with Mr WN for the day....he is in a foul mood and so am I....so its better he's not here :D

Jake has been up since 2.30 :| So he's not a bundle of laughs either :|

wicker nomad said:
LOL

I have sent Luke out with Mr WN for the day....he is in a foul mood and so am I....so its better he's not here :D

Jake has been up since 2.30 :| So he's not a bundle of laughs either :|

:( He might grab a few zzzzzzzz later then :banana:

My hands are still asleep :x

Tried to roll a ciggie ...... looked more like a cigar :shock: and it was nearly an inch thick in the middle :shock:

I'm going to try again LOL

Back