express your anger here

the_nomad said:
which wrote that :shock:

dontknow.gif

4.gif

i hate football manager 2005 :x and its fuckin refs that give at least one penalty to my opponent per game :x i hate mato neretljak and his love for money. i hate croatian leauge in football manager. i hate ppl that made football manager :x i hate sparta prauge and their striker cesaric :x but most of all I HATE FUCKIN AWAY GOAL RULE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
i hate football manager 2005 :x and its fuckin refs that give at least one penalty to my opponent per game :x i hate mato neretljak and his love for money. i hate croatian leauge in football manager. i hate ppl that made football manager :x i hate sparta prauge and their striker cesaric :x but most of all I HATE FUCKIN AWAY GOAL RULE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

practice on PES 4 :D It's fun

the_nomad said:
practice on PES 4 :D It's fun
ts not out for pc yet....neither is san andreas

and one for fuckin thing I HATE CONSOLS :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x FUCKIN LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT THEY HAVE TECHOLOGY THAT CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN MUSEUM RIGHT NOW BUT STILL THAT DOESNT HELP WHEN GAMES FOR THOSE FUCKIN SHITBOXES GET CONVERTED TO PC. SUDDENLY Y GAME THAT WORKED PERFECT ON ABOUT 700MHZ AND GEFORCE 2 GRAPHICS CARD WITH SDRAM MEMORY WANTS 2GHZ NEWEST FUCKIN GRAPHICS CARD THERE IS AND FASTEST MEMORY THERE IS TO WORK PROPERLY :x :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
ts not out for pc yet....neither is san andreas

and one for fuckin thing I HATE CONSOLS :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x FUCKIN LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT THEY HAVE TECHOLOGY THAT CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN MUSEUM RIGHT NOW BUT STILL THAT DOESNT HELP WHEN GAMES FOR THOSE FUCKIN SHITBOXES GET CONVERTED TO PC. SUDDENLY Y GAME THAT WORKED PERFECT ON ABOUT 700MHZ AND GEFORCE 2 GRAPHICS CARD WITH SDRAM MEMORY WANTS 2GHZ NEWEST FUCKIN GRAPHICS CARD THERE IS AND FASTEST MEMORY THERE IS TO WORK PROPERLY :x :x :x :x :x :x

you're just bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, :D

today i had my first laboratory practices from measurments in elecrical ingeneering. i had to do 50 measurments, draw 4 bloody graphs, solve 3 fuckin assignments and answer orally for about half an hour(and only i and my fellow lab partner were examed orally ) :x :x :x :x and cause it took so long to do all that i missed my pe(arrived one minute late to the gym and it was locked ) :x which means now i have to climb a mountain medvednica 3 more times instead of 2 :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
today i had my first laboratory practices from measurments in elecrical ingeneering. i had to do 50 measurments, draw 4 bloody graphs, solve 3 fuckin assignments and answer orally for about half an hour(and only i and my fellow lab partner were examed orally ) :x :x :x :x and cause it took so long to do all that i missed my pe(arrived one minute late to the gym and it was locked ) :x which means now i have to climb a mountain medvednica 3 more times instead of 2 :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

you say that you practiced measurments, so did you pee in a flask :? :D

Luke's got a friend staying

Fuck is he noisy :shock: :x :x :x

He has made me realise that most of the time my 2 are fairly quiet LOL

wicker nomad said:
Luke's got a friend staying

Fuck is he noisy :shock: :x :x :x

He has made me realise that most of the time my 2 are fairly quiet LOL

you see the best you have when the worse is in front of you LOL LOL

Back