express your anger here

:shock: .....A AAAAAAAA AAAAAAARRRRR RRR RRRRRRRG GGGGGG GGGG HHHH HHHHHHH
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
bloody miles, #
why didn't you tell me
just went back on to the old SE (SXN) and ...

Super Shadow:I was two times banned here, But i hope i'm it not again anymore.

Twat:Well if you think about it, your friends ruined your life on SXN really, because they made you loose your Mod power, but I also lost my trust in you to, it's just to hard to believe you anymore, and also I might make you a mod again or might not. Blame your friends ¬_¬.

Piles54321:Yeh,SS's friends are lucky not to be in the n00b jail!
If yopu think about it the 00b jail is worse than ban!
You can't see anything and also so n00b jail is more of a punishment!
But banned you can still see the forums(Maybe we should have more people in the n00b jail) and anyway the people who are banned keep asking to ghet out right?Why don't you put SOME into the n00b jail;so they don't keep E-mailing you to be a member,I think that's a good idea but for most people who are banned:They deserve to be banned!

so after all that... they fucking gang on my when i was banned
i didn't look at the time cus i was bored of it but now that i'm bored... i looked and...
:x
i was their friend.. their leader. then some twat comes along and turns it all over on me
i bet if he knew i could read that then he wouldn't of put it

i think it's time to get a move on.
has karo still got her rebellion going :x :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper: :trooper:

#
check your CC
i went on and i'm bringing it back :trooper:
make me admin for a few minutes and i'll fix the topic problem :wink:

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Get to site today....................

Have to park nearly half a mile away from the fukin job :x :x :x :x

Mud up to my ankles :x :x :x :x

The foreman complains coz we are walking mud everywhere :x :x :x

The school are using the classroom we need to get in :x :x :x :x

FUK UP FRIDAY :x :x :x :x :x :x

Back