express your anger here

rockin_plumber said:
image.gif

God that makes me want to die ..

wicker nomad said:
:( Any reason?

Or just one of those days?

Oh, at first it was just one of those days. But then I got a reason to be angry.

I recieved an e-mail from the uni saying I haven't submitted the final outline for my third year project.

Those damn idiots can't get anything straight! :x I sumbitted the bloody thing MONTHS ago, and got it approved!

I think this must me the third time they make a mistake like this, and frankly, I'm getting tired of it :|

Fuck you , you fuckin fuck, some fuckin piece of shit is scanning my ports :x :x :x :x :x :x . You better hope i don't find out who you are :x :x :x :x :x

Oh and by the way, i don't mind waiting, revenge is a dish best served cold, so that may be 2 weeks, 3 months, 5 years :wink:

You fool :D

Bockaaarck said:
Fuck you , you fuckin fuck, some fuckin piece of shit is scanning my ports :x :x :x :x :x :x . You better hope i don't find out who you are :x :x :x :x :x

Oh and by the way, i don't mind waiting, revenge is a dish best served cold, so that may be 2 weeks, 3 months, 5 years :wink:

You fool :D
shit :shock: :err:
HTF u know some one doin i t

manic said:
shit :shock: :err:
HTF u know some one doin i t

There are software utilities which you can use to run scan checks on access requests to your ports. Something like NMap for example, but its worth checking out in depth, you'd know this kind of stuff from being a hacker of course

Bockaaarck said:
There are software utilities which you can use to run scan checks on access requests to your ports. Something like NMap for example, but its worth checking out in depth, you'd know this kind of stuff from being a hacker of course
where can i aqquire this software
wait its called... Nmap
i'll check some resources

manic said:
where can i aqquire this software
wait its called... Nmap
i'll check some resources

Head for the Linux based sites and forums, they're pretty good. NMap is a as easy or complicated as you want it to be, it might be worth finding out a bit more about initially, that'll lead you on to more info.

NMAp is just one of many, i happen to think its "ok" for home use to help point you in the right direction and make you more aware :)

Bockaaarck said:
Head for the Linux based sites and forums, they're pretty good. NMap is a as easy or complicated as you want it to be, it might be worth finding out a bit more about initially, that'll lead you on to more info.

NMAp is just one of many, i happen to think its "ok" for home use to help point you in the right direction and make you more aware :)
what about bruteforce
i use that to look at others stuff
have you tried it

:x :x :x Bloody bastard fecking Polo mints. When are they going to make the glue strong enough on the packet to stop me getting Polo mint pockets.

You confectionary making mother fuckers :x :x :x :x

Kin mints rolling around in me kin pockets covered in fluff,they're no good to no fecker.

Sort it Rowntree/Nestle you Inferior mint packaging shit faces :x :x :x :x

All I want is some black tiles for my kitchen :cry:

Seems it too much to ask though
19.gif

19.gif
Been everywhere we could think of looking for some today... couldn't find a single one
19.gif

19.gif
Fuckin bastards!
19.gif

Back