express your anger here

SexyDevilGirl said:
I'm an American - of course it's stress!! LOL

Traffic, work, angry clients, too many bills, family trouble, neighbors that snore too loud :x

I knwo this will sound really weird that a 14 year old can relate to that.... same shit different pile I suppose

MaidenMadness said:
you fuckin bastards. when i am here theres no life here. i leave for one fuckin day and it seems you lot didn't stop spamming. :x :x :x
:( well if ya don't like it
fuck off

MaidenMadness said:
you fuckin bastards. when i am here theres no life here. i leave for one fuckin day and it seems you lot didn't stop spamming. :x :x :x

I was away untill about 21:00 Yesterday too :|

I didn't think of it like that...... :x

It was manic doing all the spamming though :|

rockin_plumber said:
I was away untill about 21:00 Yesterday too :|

I didn't think of it like that...... :x

It was manic doing all the spamming though :|
yeah it seemed like a lot of posts and nothing to reply to to me as well

fuck man u. fuckin money factory. imagine that. in order to listen to fuckin radio coverage of the game i have to pay. fuck em. i setteled for live text commentary on bbc instead :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
fuck man u. fuckin money factory. imagine that. in order to listen to fuckin radio coverage of the game i have to pay. fuck em. i setteled for live text commentary on bbc instead :x :x

Fukin dodgy penalty decision :x :x :x :x :x

4 added minutes :shock: Fergie didn't request that LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Fukin dodgy penalty decision :x :x :x :x :x

4 added minutes :shock: Fergie didn't request that LOL
i placed all my virtual money on soccer24-7 forum on arsenal by mistake( i meant to place it on manu but i fucked up). if it were real it would have been best lost money ever

Kin Vodafone :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Can someone Kin bloody answer my call in your customer service department :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

"If you are having difficulty making or receiving calls, please press 5"

I'm having fecking difficulty calling you feckers :x :x :x :x :x :x

Back