express your anger here

SexyDevilGirl said:
It is :shock:
We nearly split up over it :|
It is impossible to live with

4 years ago he was diagnosed and given a cpap machine...it's amazing the difference that makes :)

wicker nomad said:
We nearly split up over it :|
It is impossible to live with

4 years ago he was diagnosed and given a cpap machine...it's amazing the difference that makes :)

It's that bad? :? wow! :shock: I have heard the guy next door snore so loud that I can hear him over my headphones. Isn't apnea relally dangerous though? :?

SexyDevilGirl said:
It's that bad? :? wow! :shock: I have heard the guy next door snore so loud that I can hear him over my headphones. Isn't apnea relally dangerous though? :?
yes it can be, they actually stop breathig cos a flap in the air way closes over....the noise is the sudden gasp for breathe :(

hope that makes sense :oops:

wicker nomad said:
yes it can be, they actually stop breathig cos a flap in the air way closes over....the noise is the sudden gasp for breathe :(

hope that makes sense :oops:

:shock: that does sound really scary! What causes it? I know a woman at work that naps during her lunch hour everyday- she snores every time and really loud too! She's very heavy and I often wonder if that is why she snores so badly- I can actually hear when her breathing stops :shock:

SexyDevilGirl said:
:shock: that does sound really scary! What causes it? I know a woman at work that naps during her lunch hour everyday- she snores every time and really loud too! She's very heavy and I often wonder if that is why she snores so badly- I can actually hear when her breathing stops :shock:

Larger people have a different reason of snoring

SexyDevilGirl said:
Neck fat crushing their wind-pipe? :?

that was so awful of me :oops:
Not far off the truth......I think it doeas have something to do with weight...Nr wn isn't fat..but he is well built!.......

I think its the muscle in the neck not working properly and collapses when asleep

Before Mr wn got his machine, he used to nap all the time, cos out of 8 hours sleep he was only getting about 2 hours proper sleep........the machine really changed his way of life :)

wicker nomad said:
Not far off the truth......I think it doeas have something to do with weight...Nr wn isn't fat..but he is well built!.......

I think its the muscle in the neck not working properly and collapses when asleep

Before Mr wn got his machine, he used to nap all the time, cos out of 8 hours sleep he was only getting about 2 hours proper sleep........the machine really changed his way of life :)

So how would someone find out they have it? I try to sleep t least 8 hours a night (although I never fall asleep for that long :cry: ) and when I sleep about 6 or 7 I feel as though I have only slept 1 or 2 :| . No one has ever told me I snore though, but they could be trying to be nice LOL

wicker nomad said:

yeap, its the relaxation of your breathing

SexyDevilGirl said:
So how would someone find out they have it? I try to sleep t least 8 hours a night (although I never fall asleep for that long :cry: ) and when I sleep about 6 or 7 I feel as though I have only slept 1 or 2 :| . No one has ever told me I snore though, but they could be trying to be nice LOL
Mr wn has never woken himself up with the snoring........but i used to wake him up with a kick!!.....he used to frighten the shit out of me, silence and then the loudest roar you caould imagine......for 3 years we had seperate bedrooms cos it was killing me :( ......if you snored that loudly i'm sure someone would tell you :wink:

SexyDevilGirl said:

You could go to a sleep-clinic to find out I think :)

Cyrus said:
You could go to a sleep-clinic to find out I think :)
Mr wn went to one..

He hated it!..they wired him up to these machines and then told him to go to sleep, whicjh he couldn't :|

In the end he fell asleep for about 20 minutes, but that was long enough for them to diagnose him

Rockhardchick666 said:
unless they really liked her..... :P

LOL It's ironic! if someone really likes you they usually think they shouldn't tell you if you snore. But that can actually harm you. I think a sleep clinic will be in my near future- I'm so tired all the time lately :cry:

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL It's ironic! if someone really likes you they usually think they shouldn't tell you if you snore. But that can actually harm you. I think a sleep clinic will be in my near future- I'm so tired all the time lately :cry:
could be stress?

wicker nomad said:
Mr wn went to one..

He hated it!..they wired him up to these machines and then told him to go to sleep, whicjh he couldn't :|

In the end he fell asleep for about 20 minutes, but that was long enough for them to diagnose him

I try to go to bed at about 11 p.m. every night, I don't fall asleep until about 2 or sometimes 3. I have to wake up at 7:30, it sucks to not sleep and it takes forever to fall asleep. :(

SexyDevilGirl said:
I try to go to bed at about 11 p.m. every night, I don't fall asleep until about 2 or sometimes 3. I have to wake up at 7:30, it sucks to not sleep and it takes forever to fall asleep. :(
soo much like me its not even funny

Back