the_nomad said:
:banana: and beer is less expensive than baby's milk :wink:

Fuk_Milk1.jpg

LOL

:x Stupid fuckin legs kicking the plugs out of the socket :x :x :x

Kin puter went off :x :x :x :x

Might have to knaw my own legs off to prevent it happening again :x :x :x :x

maiden89 said:
I have a fuckin' biology test tomorrow and I have to study all the day for it!
Bloody hell I don't want to! :x :x
oooh bloody hell one day of studying oh whatever shall you do
youre lucky youre not at my level where you study for the test almost whole day for least 2 weeks :roll:

MaidenMadness said:
oooh bloody hell one day of studying oh whatever shall you do
youre lucky youre not at my level where you study for the test almost whole day for least 2 weeks :roll:
i have homework for tomorrow
my mum is on about sendin me to school after the dentist
i dont wanna go

i'm stuck :(
IT homework is to wright about technologies 3 pages worth
and my math homework is 5 questions
which should i do tonight and which tomorrow if i have time

twilightsglow said:
Poor wicky :grouphug: How bad is it?
bad :|

No living room..... the old living room has half a kitchen in now and the fridge freezer is in there......the sink is still in the old kitchen..still got no cooker...that should be wired in tomorrow :D

It's my bedroom that is a real mess...... it's turned into a real tip..telly, puter all the bits and bobs from downstairs are in here too :|

I know it will be worth it in the end though :)

wicker nomad said:
bad :|

No living room..... the old living room has half a kitchen in now and the fridge freezer is in there......the sink is still in the old kitchen..still got no cooker...that should be wired in tomorrow :D

It's my bedroom that is a real mess...... it's turned into a real tip..telly, puter all the bits and bobs from downstairs are in here too :|

I know it will be worth it in the end though :)
I remember when my dad was remodeling part of the house. We had to eat takeout for a week in the newly built, unfinished dining room. All the hassle will be worth it in the end. You'll have a lovely new kitchen and living room. :)

twilightsglow said:
I remember when my dad was remodeling part of the house. We had to eat takeout for a week in the newly built, unfinished dining room. All the hassle will be worth it in the end. You'll have a lovely new kitchen and living room. :)
It's not too bad when the kids are at school..the hassle starts as soon as they get back.....

Mr WN gets slightly stroppy when he's doing DIY (thats putting it mildly LOL ) So I try my best to keep everyone out of his way :wink:

Back