express your anger here

rockin_plumber said:
Yeah I know that but there must have been better dust-caps to nick.....

There must have been other races...... Ferrari's for example or even BMW's :?
there was the formula BMWs and renaults
but they were too fast
in the renault on, one of the drivers skided into the gravel and i was right next to him so i got attacked by 100 mph gravel
but i ducked

manic said:
there was the formula BMWs and renaults
but they were too fast
in the renault on, one of the drivers skided into the gravel and i was right next to him so i got attacked by 100 mph gravel
but i ducked

LOL LOL LOL

why do i even in virtual life get blamed for both stuff i did and didn't do? :x :x :x for the love of god i got blamed for doing drugs back in highschool cause i gave a piece of gum to a friend that was known to teachers to have problems with drugs :x :x :x :x and now i get blamed for something i never said

MaidenMadness said:
why do i even in virtual life get blamed for both stuff i did and didn't do? :x :x :x for the love of god i got blamed for doing drugs back in highschool cause i gave a piece of gum to a friend that was known to teachers to have problems with drugs :x :x :x :x and now i get blamed for something i never said
blame france for making a crappy database on their forums :x

rockin_plumber said:
Oh arse to you, you fart-knockers :x :x :x :x :x

I arrive and you leave :x :x :x :x :x

And to make it worse you leave me with 3 freakin lurkers :shock:
LOL LOL LOL That is the funniest rant ever LOL

MaidenMadness said:
i usually can't sleep very good after i had too much alcohol
I usually sleep too well after too much......... apparently it's like trying to wake the dead, trying to get me out of my pit the morning after LOL

wicker nomad said:
I usually sleep too well after too much......... apparently it's like trying to wake the dead, trying to get me out of my pit the morning after LOL
do u have a go at who eva wakes u :?

Back