express your anger here

Rockhardchick666 said:
well, I don't even know why I put that...but since you asked....see something women do to make men happy with how we look, and so we're happy with how we look, we shape our eyebrows, which basically we pull hairs out of our head one by one....just to make you happy :evil: I feel like doing it to a guy just so they know what we go through....and thats not even the most painful thing we do!
AHAA!!! So it IS painful... one girl wants to do it to my... "it won't hurt much" she says...

Rockhardchick666 said:
you will always make me blush wont you? Jesus Christ, I have no clue why they thought we acted like a famous couple :|
I will :)
You SO losted me :shock:
Mean Cyrus and TG?

Rockhardchick666 said:
hah don't you remember them talking about that?

I was completely lost cause no one would explain what happend :|
Aaaahhh... I remember... :)
they were thou disgusting :|
twilightsglow always comes around these times here :err:

ewil said:
Aaaahhh... I remember... :)
they were thou disgusting :|
twilightsglow always comes around these times here :err:
I see that! :x LOL

We keep the dirty stuff confined to PMs, most of the time :err:

Rockhardchick666 said:
you will always make me blush wont you? Jesus Christ, I have no clue why they thought we acted like a famous couple :|
Your getting more like them everyday :wink:

Damned :x I can't go on the forum 'cause my son is using (monopolise) the PC and post and post and post :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x no place for the father :evil:

the_nomad said:
Damned :x I can't go on the forum 'cause my son is using (monopolise) the PC and post and post and post :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x no place for the father :evil:
so how am i seeing this post? :?

Back