express your anger here

FUCKING AUTO CENTAR DJADJIC
THEY SAID MY CAR WILL ARRIVE IN 30 DAYS...............THAT WAS AT THE BEGGING OF MARCH :x :x :x :x I ALREADY STARTED PAYING OFF LOAD I TOOK BUT MY CAR STILL HASN'T ARRIVED. FOR OVER A MONTH ITS BEEN LIKE THIS. 'MR. (CENSORED I AIN'T GIVING YOU MY LAST NAME....WELL OK ITS LAUSIC) YOUR CAR WILL BE HERE TOMORROW'. AND BEFORE THAT FOR A MONTHS ITS BEEN YOUR CAR WILL ARRIVE NEXT WEEK. I HATE THEM :x :x :x :x :x :x AND THE FUCKERS WROTE A LINE IN CONTRACT THAT GIVES THEM A RIGHT TO KEEP ABT 30% OF THE MONEY IF THE CAR ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELED. FUCKERS :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
THEY SAID MY CAR WILL ARRIVE IN 30 DAYS...............THAT WAS AT THE BEGGING OF MARCH :x :x :x :x I ALREADY STARTED PAYING OFF LOAD I TOOK BUT MY CAR STILL HASN'T ARRIVED. FOR OVER A MONTH ITS BEEN LIKE THIS. 'MR. (CENSORED I AIN'T GIVING YOU MY LAST NAME....WELL OK ITS LAUSIC) YOUR CAR WILL BE HERE TOMORROW'. AND BEFORE THAT FOR A MONTHS ITS BEEN YOUR CAR WILL ARRIVE NEXT WEEK. I HATE THEM :x :x :x :x :x :x AND THE FUCKERS WROTE A LINE IN CONTRACT THAT GIVES THEM A RIGHT TO KEEP ABT 30% OF THE MONEY IF THE CAR ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELED. FUCKERS :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

What Type of car is it then :?

MaidenMadness said:

By profession i am a Barrister, responsible for civil litigation in the South West of England. My rate per hour is £115, explain to the garage that they will have to pay not only your court costs ( i.e my fee) but also any costs, fees and damages that the court awards in the inevitable result of the judge finding in favour of my client, Mr MaidenMadness

This email will, in all likelyhood, cost them £75 :D

Oh, and they will also have to pay for the cost of a court translator for me, when they lose :wink:

Bockaaarck said:
By profession i am a Barrister, responsible for civil litigation in the South West of England. My rate per hour is £115, explain to the garage that they will have to pay not only your court costs ( i.e my fee) but also any costs, fees and damages that the court awards in the inevitable result of the judge finding in favour of my client, Mr MaidenMadness

This email will, in all likelyhood, cost them £75 :D

Oh, and they will also have to pay for the cost of a court translator for me, when they lose :wink:
maybe that would work in england....not here

Bockaaarck said:
ok then i am going to tell it to you

they cought a guy that broke all the windows in the town, and they put him in a psychiatry. and the doctor comes and talks with him
D: so if we release you what are you gonna do?
P: i am going to break all the windows in this town
so he remained in hospital. after 5 years doctor comes and talks with him
D: so if we release you what are you gonna do?
P: i am going to break all the windows in this town
so he remained even more in hospital. after 3 years doc comes again and talks with him
D: if we release you now what are you gonna do?
P: well first i am going to go home and take a bath
D: ok and after that
P: i will eat something
D: after that
P: i'll go to a pub have a drink or two
D: and after that
P: i will meet a woman and we will go to my place
P: i shall undress her
P. i shall undress myself
P: I SHALL BREAK EVERY FUCKING WINDOW IN THIS TOWN LOL

MaidenMadness said:

bicycle bicycle!!!!!.....said F. Mercury :D

Back