Do you smoke

do you smoke

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've never smoked anything.

I drove my husband crazy with my bitching about his smoking till he quit. :evil: He quit cold turkey after 10 years of smoking.

Almost everyone I know smokes weed/cigarettes. :edsmoke: My best friend started smoking cigarettes right in front of her dad when she was 15 years old, he didn't even try to stop her. :?

Dark Tranquillity said:
I've never smoked anything.

I drove my husband crazy with my bitching about his smoking till he quit. :evil: He quit cold turkey after 10 years of smoking.

Almost everyone I know smokes weed/cigarettes. :edsmoke: My best friend started smoking cigarettes right in front of her dad when she was 15 years old, he didn't even try to stop her. :?

so? i started smoking in front of my parents when i was about that age. my friend started smoking in front of his own parents when he was 11

MaidenMadness said:
so? i started smoking in front of my parents when i was about that age. my friend started smoking in front of his own parents when he was 11

11 :shock:

I smoke about 20 per day.
I'd like to stop But It's very difficult to think I'll cannot smoke when I'm in a party with friends and beers. The good solution will be : No cigarettes on the day : And you can smoke when you want on party.
:fist: :fist:

I smoke Ciggerettes and weed. I quit cigs every once in a while but i always go back.
I smoke too much Pot so im gonna try and quit for a month and see if i like it.

Ideally id just like to be able to both in moderation. LOL

I was wondering did any of the smokers manage to give up for new year?.........I didn't :withstupid:

wicker nomad said:
I was wondering did any of the smokers manage to give up for new year?.........I didn't :withstupid:

I'm going to finish off the couple of packs i have, then i'm done smoking. I'm going to get Allen Carr's book, it's supposed to be excellent "The easy way to give up smoking", so fingers crossed :)

Back