Do you smoke

do you smoke

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I smoke pot sometimes but not all the time, at least not as much as I used to smoke, and after the Bruce rant at Worcestor Centrum I might end up quitting all together in time. I smoke cigars once to twice a year. I HATE cigarettes!! Beleive it or not I know someone who did something worse than the above, at least he claims. He claims that he drank motor oil, antifreeze, paint, and he sprayed brake part cleaner in his mouth. He goes by the name Crazy Jay, I wonder why? I never told him this but one word sums him up, Moron!

Yes. Cigars too, at some celebrations. I intend to quit thou, but I'm joining the army tommorrow, so I think I'll rest my nerves and keep up thru the times :)

QazKFD said:
Yes. Cigars too, at some celebrations. I intend to quit thou, but I'm joining the army tommorrow, so I think I'll rest my nerves and keep up thru the times :)

Fair play to you man :) , i hope you enjoy being in the forces. I just ordered Allen Carr's "The easy way to give up smoking", i'm sure it'll work. In reality, im not "giving" anything up, i'm getting something back :)

I did like 10 years ago to impress others but later on everybody got into it so it quit. It wasn't cool anymore. I don't know if anybody mention that but a pack of smokes is easy $6 in here.

Back