Could you please help me with my study?

MaidenMadness said:
well i failed on oral exam from maths eventhough i answered 100% correct to 3 out of 5 questions and on the other two i answered 50% correct

That's harsh!!! :shock:

Cyrus said:
That's harsh!!! :shock:

oh well. i shall pass that exam in three weeks i am sure of it. you don't know how good you have it over there. as i heard there are no oral exams over there. over here there aren't any exams that don't have both written and oral part of the exam and if you fail one of them you have to take both next time. and oral exam is much more abt the mood profesor is in than your knowledge

MaidenMadness said:
oh well. i shall pass that exam in three weeks i am sure of it. you don't know how good you have it over there. as i heard there are no oral exams over there. over here there aren't any exams that don't have both written and oral part of the exam and if you fail one of them you have to take both next time. and oral exam is much more abt the mood profesor is in than your knowledge

There are other courses that do oral exams here though.
And I've had oral exams before, but that was in Norway. They were pretty okay. The examinator really helps you there. They want you to pass. And in fact, nobody ever fails an oral exam. They just give you the lowest pass mark if you do shitty.

Cyrus said:
There are other courses that do oral exams here though.
And I've had oral exams before, but that was in Norway. They were pretty okay. The examinator really helps you there. They want you to pass. And in fact, nobody ever fails an oral exam. They just give you the lowest pass mark if you do shitty.
hmm completley opposite here.

Back