Could you please help me with my study?

SexyDevilGirl said:
No.
But I often wish I could have lived during different eras-to witness certain events I see as important. :anorak:

I wish I lived in a totally different world! That's much more :anorak:

Best one would be Middle Earth of course :anorak:

Cyrus said:
:err:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

:err:

I'll just get me coat now :|

cart30.gif
Im gonna kik you in the goddam nutz :x

Cyrus said:
Who sent you to say that? :err:
nobody. listen what i will say .................the goverment........ they are our enermy.........................they know about a secret nazi base on moon nad they don't tell us

MaidenMadness said:
nobody. listen what i will say .................the goverment........ they are our enermy.........................they know about a secret nazi base on moon nad they don't tell us

LOL

Now THAT is paranoid!

Cyrus said:
LOL

Now THAT is paranoid!
i read it in some magazine. they had an artice called the biggest conspiracys of all time. did you know glenn amrstrong encountered aliens on moon.......and that there are pyramids on mars(that one is actually true), and that on mars there is mountain chain that when looked from the air looks like a human face(also true), and that bob marley was poisoned by the cia so he would get cancer and all of it cause he was too dangereous polliticly. and did you know that jfk was killed by mercanaries from the postapocalipic future cause he was the only hope for human kinds salvation from a terrible future

MaidenMadness said:
i read it in some magazine. they had an artice called the biggest conspiracys of all time. did you know glenn amrstrong encountered aliens on moon.......and that there are pyramids on mars(that one is actually true), and that on mars there is mountain chain that when looked from the air looks like a human face(also true), and that bob marley was poisoned by the cia so he would get cancer and all of it cause he was too dangereous polliticly. and did you know that jfk was killed by mercanaries from the postapocalipic future cause he was the only hope for human kinds salvation from a terrible future

How do you prove that those things are true?

Do you also believe we didn't land on the moon? :err:

Cyrus said:
How do you prove that those things are true?

Do you also believe we didn't land on the moon? :err:
those things i said are true actually have evidance in a form of pictures(in which you can clearly see pictures of a pyramid like shape on mars and a human face also on mars).....abt landing on a moon there is a theory that they did land on a moon but they had 2 communication lines one was for public and other one was only beetwen nasa and the astronauts. and in that private line the astronauts said that they were being watched by unknown creatures and allegedly one of the astronauts told his friends that and one of them said it publicly. but my believes are that humans never stepped foot on another planet. there are too many holes for the story to last. if they did land on moon they had to travel there and it took for a long time. humans need to eat and drink and in that small spaceship there isn't enough space for fuel, food, water, power source, all that early communtcations device that took up a lot of space and three astronauts......

I've heard weird stuff about the moon landings, too. Apparently they faked the pictures. I've also heard that the astronaut's suits couldn't possibly withstand all the radiation. Crappy technology indeed. :D

I've been trying to search on Google to disprove the notion that the moon landing was fake, but I can't come up with anything solid.... :err:

Back