Could you please help me with my study?

Cyrus said:
I've been trying to search on Google to disprove the notion that the moon landing was fake, but I can't come up with anything solid.... :err:
in other words you can't prove the landing really did happen and that glenn armstrong really did walk on the moon?

MaidenMadness said:
in other words you can't prove the landing really did happen and that glenn armstrong really did walk on the moon?

Of course I can! I was joking :P

It's just silly to think it was fake...

twilightsglow said:
If it was real or fake, I feel there is a lot they didn't tell us. :err:
the truth is out there
you know we are being watched right now. mine and cyrus's posts are being processed by a computer in a spying centre for europe and western asia in uk and as for twilight's glow i don't know where she is. there are 2 such centeres in us, 1 in uk, 1 in australia and 1 in new zeland. i saw it in a documentary. the computers process information by searching specific phrases in e-mails, phone calls and any kind of communications. for instance if you say tereminate the president's existance ( in other words assasinate) you will get spied, you will have your e-mail checked, phone calls recorded and stuff

MaidenMadness said:
the truth is out there
you know we are being watched right now. mine and cyrus's posts are being processed by a computer in a spying centre for europe and western asia in uk and as for twilight's glow i don't know where she is. there are 2 such centeres in us, 1 in uk, 1 in australia and 1 in new zeland. i saw it in a documentary. the computers process information by searching specific phrases in e-mails, phone calls and any kind of communications. for instance if you say tereminate the president's existance ( in other words assasinate) you will get spied, you will have your e-mail checked, phone calls recorded and stuff

That's partially true...

MaidenMadness said:
the truth is out there
I'm in America.

They're certainly in for some interesting stuff if they read PMs. :err:

MaidenMadness said:
what part isn't true?

All, except the part where you get recorded if you say you want to harm the President. However this is only in the US and it only applies for phones.

But still...it might be a load of bull. You can never know.

twilightsglow said:
I'm in America.

They're certainly in for some interesting stuff if they read PMs. :err:

LOL

:err:

snivel.gif

you know that there is also a big conspiracy on this forum as well. jon has swedish and norwegean parts of the forum but he's been keeping it a secret for about a month. conspiracy i say conspiracy

MaidenMadness said:
you know that there is also a big conspiracy on this forum as well. jon has swedish and norwegean parts of the forum but he's been keeping it a secret for about a month. conspiracy i say conspiracy

Yeah! And the bloody give-away's haven't arrived yet! :x

Thanks everybody who participated in my study. I handed it in on Thursday :fist:

I doubt I'll pass, but I'll post my mark here when I get it back, in 2-3 months :x

Thanks again! :banana:

Cyrus said:
I haven't had any exams since the beginning of January :?
you made a thread abt that exam i don't know when did you take it but i remember you saying you shall fail. so did you pass or not?

MaidenMadness said:
you made a thread abt that exam i don't know when did you take it but i remember you saying you shall fail. so did you pass or not?

I'm not sure which exam you are talking about, but the one I had in January I failed by 1% :x :(

MaidenMadness said:
hmmm that is really bad luck

I know. I would have accepted it if I hadn't studied for it, but I fucking busted my balls and revised every day! :x
That's unfair! :x

Cyrus said:
I know. I would have accepted it if I hadn't studied for it, but I fucking busted my balls and revised every day! :x
That's unfair! :x
well i failed on oral exam from maths eventhough i answered 100% correct to 3 out of 5 questions and on the other two i answered 50% correct

Back