Cheer Cyrus Up!

SexyDevilGirl said:
But you at least are a bit cheered up right? Or are you still sad? :cry:

I'm not sad now, no. Because I've kept myself busy talking to you and on the IM BB. But depression isn't cured that easily.

Cyrus said:
I'm not sad now, no. Because I've kept myself busy talking to you and on the IM BB. But depression isn't cured that easily.

I know-I've been there. Just hoped we have helped somewhat. Why are you still sad-if you don't mind?

SexyDevilGirl said:
I know-I've been there. Just hoped we have helped somewhat. Why are you still sad-if you don't mind?

Oh yes! You helped a lot :)

Erm...I don't really feel comfortable talking about everything on a public board.

If you're really interested to learn about me, I'd prefer a more private way of talking :)

Cyrus said:
Oh yes! You helped a lot :)

Erm...I don't really feel comfortable talking about everything on a public board.

If you're really interested to learn about me, I'd prefer a more private way of talking :)

I can pm you-I just want to make sure you're alright. :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
Yes, but it can bug you sometimes. Especially when 'psychological issues' have been in your family. I hated a lot of the psych. classes I had to take.

Well I haven't experienced those...yet. Or maybe I have and I'm in denial :?

SexyDevilGirl said:
Everyone at some point does. I haven't yet either, and I'm not in denial :evil:

It's beginning to be difficult to read :( Partly because I'm starting to get sleepy, and partly because blood still hasn't reached my brain after that little freaky session on the IM BB :D

Cyrus said:
It's beginning to be difficult to read :( Partly because I'm starting to get sleepy, and partly because blood still hasn't reached my brain after that little freaky session on the IM BB :D

Then rest. I'm going to try to sleep. :zzz:

Back