Breaking news!!!

American scientists from the Yale University and Carnegie Research Institute conducted an interesting experiment. Volunteers had to notice the White House on one of the hundred pictures quickly passing on the screen. The majority of the pictures had landscapes and other buildings. However, there were also some containing erotic scenes.

It turned out that the closer the erotic pictures were to the one with the White House, the harder it was for the people to identify the needed building. Participants of the experiment said the American President’s residence was not among the pictures at all.

“We observed that people fail to detect visual images that appeared one-fifth of a second after emotional images, whereas they can detect those images with little problem after neutral images,” David Zald, assistant professor of psychology and member of the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development, said.

Scientist explained that together with palpitation, heavy perspiration erotic images cause the closer attention of the brain. That is why a person stops seeing what is going around for a tiny moment, although reason soon prevails over emotions again.

American scientists also believe that the violence scenes cause the same reaction. The most interesting fact is that women and men’s brain react in the same way to erotic and violent images. It is said that people with higher education degree are more likely to go emotionally blind because they feel they are responsible for what is going on in the world.
Research of the Americans proves that ads with sexual or violent context can affect drivers and pedestrians and lead to accidents.

In the US and several European countries the statistics proves that there are more accidents in the places where there are ads of lingerie, for instance. Traffic policemen joke that it is time to put up a road sign “Watch out for erotic ads!” LOL

Gov't chief (for not say Gov't mule LOL ) will speak on TV news. Think he will have all the soluces LOL LOL

Oh god, we're all going to die.

Scientists have found a strange object in space. This object has been drifting towards Earth at a slow speed, but the power reading of this item is unbelievable.
Apparently there are lifeforms living on this object, as scientists have recieved a message from the item. It took hours to translate but after it was complete, the message read "The Death Star is now operational."
Our planet is pretty much helpless.

Ohshit, run!

The#2RY said:

Scientists have found a strange object in space. This object has been drifting towards Earth at a slow speed, but the power reading of this item is unbelievable.
Apparently there are lifeforms living on this object, as scientists have recieved a message from the item. It took hours to translate but after it was complete, the message read "The Death Star is now operational."

Ohshit, run!

maybe it's just E.T and his friends coz he need to see his human friend again :roll:

The#2RY said:

Ohshit, run!
bah former hajduk goalie noticed that years ago
when he conceeded a stupid goal he claimed he was stunned cause he saw an UFO in the sky and that he was watching that instead of the ball LOL

the saddest part is that i'm not joking :|

MaidenMadness said:
bah former hajduk goalie noticed that years ago
when he conceeded a stupid goal he claimed he was stunned cause he saw an UFO in the sky and that he was watching that instead of the ball LOL

the saddest part is that i'm not joking :|

maybe he continue to see this ufo and maybe it's the object of the bad results :err:

Frenchy said:
maybe he continue to see this ufo and maybe it's the object of the bad results :err:
and do you know was that goalie?
remember marseille's goalie from couple of years ago zlatko runje? :?
well that goalie was him :|

MaidenMadness said:
and do you know was that goalie?
remember marseille's goalie from couple of years ago zlatko runje? :?
well that goalie was him :|

zlatko runje? no way, I haven't heard anything about that man for a few years. I almost forgot that he was a golaie in maseille

Roy Keane has sensationally left Manchester United by mutual consent.

A statement released by the Old Trafford outfit confirmed that their long-serving captain has departed with immediate effect after it became clear that his future at the club was untenable.

The 34-year-old's representative Michael Kennedy met United chief executive David Gill at Old Trafford to thrash out details of Keane's severance, completing one of the most dramatic departures Manchester United has ever known

well thats it
i fell in love with that team when i saw eric cantona play for the first time. keane also knocked me off my feet cause he's a perfect leader and a perfect defensive midfielder
over the years bad moves by fergie made me love the club less and less until i came to a point when i only had a soft spot for them cause of keane
now that soft spot is no more :|
i'm even thinking of throwing away my united shirt :|

MaidenMadness said:
Roy Keane has sensationally left Manchester United by mutual consent.

Great news :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hope we never see the thug in football ever again :|

rockin_plumber said:
Great news :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hope we never see the thug in football ever again :|
come on answer me this
if he had been captain of the team, and heart and soul of liverpool for 12 seasons, would you still hold that haaland incident against him

honestly now no bullshit

MaidenMadness said:
come on answer me this
if he had been captain of the team, and heart and soul of liverpool for 12 seasons, would you still hold that haaland incident against him

honestly now no bullshit

Obviously not............. LOL LOL LOL

But its Man Utd and I despise them............
I couldnt believe Ince went to Liverpool :shock:

rockin_plumber said:
Obviously not............. LOL LOL LOL

But its Man Utd and I despise them............
I couldnt believe Ince went to Liverpool :shock:
imo they should have sacked fergie not keane
over the last couple of seasons keane was the only player that played out of love for the club not for the money
and fergie is known for training his authority on wrong players remember stam and becks?

maybe he should have used some of that authority on fletcher or smith or both :roll:

Back