Breaking news!!!

MaidenMadness said:
imo they should have sacked fergie not keane
over the last couple of seasons keane was the only player that played out of love for the club not for the money
and fergie is known for training his authority on wrong players remember stam and becks?

maybe he should have used some of that authority on fletcher or smith or both :roll:

Maybe............ but he aint gonna be there long now.........
All ManYou need is a few bad results and the fans will want Fergie gone LOL LOL LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Maybe............ but he aint gonna be there long now.........
All ManYou need is a few bad results and the fans will want Fergie gone LOL LOL LOL
how about 3 seasons of falling short of club's ambitions? :wink:

Gary Glitter faces the firing squad for the allegations against him in Vietnam..............

Rumours are that his final request will be that Peter Crouch does the shooting :|

rockin_plumber said:
Gary Glitter faces the firing squad for the allegations against him in Vietnam..............

Rumours are that his final request will be that Peter Crouch does the shooting :|
LOL

wicker nomad said:
what did you do to it? LOL

Well there was a big river running across the road....
And I my van was driving rather fast and SPLASHHHHHHHHHHHHh.....
When the van emerged from the water there was a scraping noise on the road :err:
Some kind of air intake had become dis-lodged........
And totally bent round an oil cooler :err:

BAD VAN :|

rockin_plumber said:
Yeah I got fukin soaked trying to sort it out :|
maybe you should have just sat in a bafr drinking your beer waiting for the worms to come......:err:........what i meant to say is waiting for the water to stop flowing
thats what i would have done :wink:

MaidenMadness said:
maybe you should have just sat in a bafr drinking your beer waiting for the worms to come......:err:........what i meant to say is waiting for the water to stop flowing
thats what i would have done :wink:

I was in the middle of no-where :(

rockin_plumber said:
what?
what?
one must always be prepared for emergency situations
and if somebody calls you an addict tell him its only living life to the full potentials it offers 8)

rockin_plumber said:
:err: My van broke today

i found you a cool new one 8)
you have just the paint to do :err:

PlumberTruck_web.jpg

like anybody cares but the biggest match of the croatian football calendar which was supposed to be played yesterday, wasn't played due to heavy rain which totaly soaked the field and the ball didn't bounce normally on the field
the match was postopnded for february :|

oh yeah and hajduk fans thrashed some stores and cars and stuff in split

Back