Breaking news!!!

wicky said:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1309334,00.html

Brilliant news :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I have to say I was doubting they were gonna find her alive after all this time :|

But I was wrong thank fuk for that :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I have to say I was doubting they were gonna find her alive after all this time :|

But I was wrong thank fuk for that :banana: :banana: :banana:
We were thinking the same, I bet her family can't believe it!!

afraidtoshooteddie said:
VIDEO
A private jet bound for France has crashed just after take off in Kent.

The dead include Ex-race driver David Leslie
So lucky that there wasn't a load more killed :shock: That pilot did well, haven't seen the news tonight, has anyone said why it crashed yet?

This was just as I was trying to convince Luke that a plane to Paris would be easier than train.... I'll book the train tomorrow

Bad news for Frenchy LOL

FRENCH president Nicolas Sarkozy has accused his people of being lazy –
and plans to axe their 35-hour working week.

Frenchy likes his lazyland LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Bad news for Frenchy LOL

FRENCH president Nicolas Sarkozy has accused his people of being lazy –
and plans to axe their 35-hour working week.

Frenchy likes his lazyland LOL

Sarkozy is a poor hobbit :|

From 'The Times' Newspaper

Unilever is taking a very direct approach in marketing deodorant in Asia.

Asia is the only continent in which deodorant is not widely popular. It is estimated that only 7% of the population of the continent use deodorant.

The Anglo-Dutch company is trying to sell the product by telling people that they smell and creating adverts where they indent to shame people's bodily smell. An advert in Russia marketed at women told them that if you did not by deodorant, you would not look beautiful, and the company is also trying to make them compete more in deodorant sales with their British and Eastern European competitors.

Other tactics including using current Lynx adverts used in Britain, because the risqué humour in them is also popular in Japan. Lynx is known as "Axe" in Japan."

Edge-of-the-wire? LOL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
From 'The Times' Newspaper

Unilever is taking a very direct approach in marketing deodorant in Asia.

Asia is the only continent in which deodorant is not widely popular. It is estimated that only 7% of the population of the continent use deodorant.

The Anglo-Dutch company is trying to sell the product by telling people that they smell and creating adverts where they indent to shame people's bodily smell. An advert in Russia marketed at women told them that if you did not by deodorant, you would not look beautiful, and the company is also trying to make them compete more in deodorant sales with their British and Eastern European competitors.

Other tactics including using current Lynx adverts used in Britain, because the risqué humour in them is also popular in Japan. Lynx is known as "Axe" in Japan."

Edge-of-the-wire? LOL
LOL LOL But it says they understand our humour :err:

Back