What you prefer

• Blonde

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brunett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vicente said:
hairdressing school, wow Ok I understand that,

this still doesn´t explain the numbers of whites in the world, whites are no more than 15-20 % and only whites, Jewish, a few arabs and mixed people can have blonde hair

Asian and indian hair are very black or dark brown

LOL
Can you back up this figure? :)

twilightsglow said:
LOL

I think I should explain this a little more. I went to hairdressing school, so these ideas probably sound a little strange. Blonde hair is not always so light. If you have light brown hair at a level 7, that counts as blonde. The first 4 levels of the scale are blonde, the next 6 are brunette.

How about green or purple hair? :?

Bouville said:
I like the music that Marylin Manson has done... specially until Antichrist Superstar

:err:

that´s ok I´m sure you ´re not one of those goth kids at the mall, personally I like his new songs

I've coloured my hair with henna a couple of times, but since my hair is black it didn't really do any difference :anorak:

Just thought I share that with you :p

Cyrus said:
I've coloured my hair with henna a couple of times, but since my hair is black it didn't really do any difference :anorak:

Just thought I share that with you :p
You need to bleach it out first :anorak:

twilightsglow said:
You need to bleach it out first :anorak:

1. My mum would kill me if I did that.

2. Then she would resurrect me and beat me senseless LOL

She didn't take it well when I had a mohawk, so I doubt she would like it if I suddenly turned up with red hair LOL

Cyrus said:

She didn't take it well when I had a mohawk, so I doubt she would like it if I suddenly turned up with red hair LOL

:cross: :cross: try ocean blue and she might not tell you did it

Cyrus said:

LOL

It's YOUR hair :D

Back