Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brunett

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
twilightsglow said:
:shock:

What a coincidence! :D

:shock:

No! You don't mean...are YOU a brunette?! :shock: WOW! Spank me hard and call me Charlie! This is such a nice surprise :p

Vicente said:
I could be wrong but I think whites are no more than 20 % of the world :confused:
It's an average. The real numbers are always changing. :)

Redheads also count as blondes. It's not the color, but what level your hair is at. :wink:

Vicente said:
this why I think 30 % is really high
LOL

I think I should explain this a little more. I went to hairdressing school, so these ideas probably sound a little strange. Blonde hair is not always so light. If you have light brown hair at a level 7, that counts as blonde. The first 4 levels of the scale are blonde, the next 6 are brunette.

Blondes...

I'm not - and never have been - into blondes, but from my experience all brunnettes are just pure evil and out to screw you over...

twilightsglow said:
LOL

I think I should explain this a little more. I went to hairdressing school, so these ideas probably sound a little strange. Blonde hair is not always so light. If you have light brown hair at a level 7, that counts as blonde. The first 4 levels of the scale are blonde, the next 6 are brunette.

hairdressing school, wow Ok I understand that,

this still doesn´t explain the numbers of whites in the world, whites are no more than 15-20 % and only whites, Jewish, a few arabs and mixed people can have blonde hair

Asian and indian hair are very black or dark brown

LOL

Back