Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
twilightsglow said:
Do you have a picture?

I'm not quite sure who she is. :err:

Elektra?

elektra.jpg

Cyrus said:
^ Christ, that movie sucked gorilla BALLS!!!!
crosseyed.gif

I have not yet seen it. I refuse. There are too many reasons not to see such drivel. I like the comic Daredevil (great storyline) and I hate Afleck :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
I have not yet seen it. I refuse. There are too many reasons not to see such drivel. I like the comic Daredevil (great storyline) and I hate Afleck :x

I had it on DivX a while ago, so I thought why not check it out. Big mistake
crosseyed.gif

Affleck is okay in the Kevin Smith movies though :)

i don't care for the colour of the hair as long as woman looks good(lets be honest looks ARE important, you make your first oppinion of someone based on his/hers looks)

but i voted brunettes as i usually find them more attractive than blondes

It doesn't matter if she is brunette or blond...
...But still voted for brunette 'couse my girlfriend is a brunette...

MaidenMadness said:
i don't care for the colour of the hair as long as woman looks good(lets be honest looks ARE important, you make your first oppinion of someone based on his/hers looks)

but i voted brunettes as i usually find them more attractive than blondes

That's not entirely true

Cyrus said:
That looks are important and that you make your first impression based on looks.
well i do. i create my toughts of the person based on their looks before i meet them after that looks aren't important.

would you rather approach a girl you don't find attractive than one you do find attractive?

MaidenMadness said:
well i do. i create my toughts of the person based on their looks before i meet them after that looks aren't important.

would you rather approach a girl you don't find attractive than one you do find attractive?

It's fine that you think so, but don't make generalizations :)

To answer your second question, yes I would! Just because I don't find them attractive doesn't mean they are cool persons I'd like to be friends with.

Back