Acoustic & Chipmunk Versions Of Maiden Classics!

Thingfish said:
Back with a very beautiful Maiden song and a wonderful one to play and sing...

'Judgement Of Heaven'!

:eek:

you're so productive Thingfish !!!!!!!! :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!

how are you doing :?

Some of the songs simply don't take that long to do. This one is relatively simply and doesn't have a long solo, so it was done in about 3 hours :)

Ben said:
Give the guy some credit, at least he's got the balls to sing :roll:

"some credit" ... You should wash your eyes when you awake. Read my comment again. I've said apart from singing everything is great.

Thingfish said:
Thanks very much for that kind comment, BoBo. I look forward to hearing you singing it. I'm sure you'd be great.

Did I say your singing sucks? I've said without singing it would be great. My girlfriend asked me from which cover CD is that when she heard you and I replyed "it's not from any CD, but sounds great." But when you started to sing it, you made it not great, just very good. Mostly because of equipment you used for recording.

Singing in intro of TROBB was great too.

BoBo said:
Did I say your singing sucks? I've said without singing it would be great. My girlfriend asked me from which cover CD is that when she heard you and I replyed "it's not from any CD, but sounds great." But when you started to sing it, you made it not great, just very good. Mostly because of equipment you used for recording.

Singing in intro of TROBB was great too.

Ok, but saying "without singing it would be great" implies immediately that the singing is shit, even if you didn't mean that. You could have phrased it differently in the first place.

I hope it help get your girlfriend into Maiden anyway.

Thingfish said:
Ok, but saying "without singing it would be great" implies immediately that the singing is shit, even if you didn't mean that. You could have phrased it differently in the first place.

Ok. Problem solved. :)

I would really like to hear instrumental only versions because I think it would be very nice to listen it in the background when I work. I mostly listen Satriani in those situations because I don't want singing to distract me from work.

Thingfish said:
I hope it help get your girlfriend into Maiden anyway.

She is fan longer then me. :D

BoBo said:
She is fan longer then me. :D
why she's not registered here?
Is she a fanatic like you?
BoBo said:
I would really like to hear instrumental only versions because I think it would be very nice to listen it in the background when I work.

me too

A number of people have asked for instrumental versions too for the same reason. I unfortunately no longer have the Cubase files for the songs already posted. Once I'm satisfied with them I delete the files, since they take up a lot of harddrive space (about 2Gb per song). I'm afraid you'll just need to put up with my singing.

I wonder what bruce sings to their kids?
before school:
be quick or be dead
before bed:
fear of the dark

Thingfish said:
I unfortunately no longer have the Cubase files for the songs already posted. Once I'm satisfied with them I delete the files, since they take up a lot of harddrive space (about 2Gb per song).

Why not backing up everything on DVDs? With compression. What about making instrumental only version for next songs?

What you did with vocals on 2AM suits the athmosphere of the song very nice.

I didn't keep the files because I liked the way the songs came out so I didn't need to change them.

I may make instrumental versions of the songs I record in the future, who knows? The space on my download server is limited however, so probably not.

Back