Acoustic & Chipmunk Versions Of Maiden Classics!

Thingfish said:
Back from a week-long hiatus with an all-time classic. I know I said I'd mostly be doing ones the band have either never or rarely played first, but this one was by special request...

'Hallowed Be Thy Name' added!!

:shock:
That is the best one yet :banana: :banana:

Hehe, I always seem to top my previous efforts in other people's opinions. My personal favourites so far are 'Deja-Vu', 'Loneliness...' and 'Run Silent, Run Deep'.

Ivan said:
I agree
but beggining of alexander is awesome

Thanks, Ivan. Did you notice that I added in a section of the intro bassline from 'Sign Of The Cross' into the beginning of 'Alexander...'? :D Also, in 'The Mercenary' I added the opening lead guitar riff from 'Prowler' :)

Just some tiny details for observant fans to find!

Thingfish said:
Thanks, Ivan. Did you notice that I added in a section of the intro bassline from 'Sign Of The Cross' into the beginning of 'Alexander...'? :D Also, in 'The Mercenary' I added the opening lead guitar riff from 'Prowler' :)

Just some tiny details for observant fans to find!

oh, yeah :err:

Thanks, guys!

Here's an added bonus that I recorded so I could show off my amazing vocal skills...

'Losfer Words (Big 'Orra)' added!!

LOL LOL

I've gone for a fairly new track this time...very new actually...a classic that Maiden have never played live...

'The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg' added!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thingfish said:
I've gone for a fairly new track this time...very new actually...a classic that Maiden have never played live...

'The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg' added!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Brilliant again!
5.gif

Back