about music news in general

surely the futur rocky's haul :D

available next august 25th

Foo-Fighters-Live-At-Wembley-S-442281.jpg

$h@ron is apparently trying to get AC/DC to sign up for next years Ozzfe$t. :roll: :|

AC/DC will release their new album 'Black Ice' on October 21st.

rockin_plumber said:
I have actually.........

:err: Stolen that gig from MSN live..........

And now have a working copy for my DVD player 8)

But man it was hard work :|

i can imagine LOL LOL

Frenchy said:
i can imagine LOL LOL

I had to download 3 different programs :|

1 to get the stream......
1 to convert it.......
Then 1 to change it to DVD format.........

Poor old Puter worked really hard :|

rockin_plumber said:
I had to download 3 different programs :|

1 to get the stream......
1 to convert it.......
Then 1 to change it to DVD format.........

Poor old Puter worked really hard :|

you didn't dowload the front & back cover to print it :err:

He's denying it.....

Lenny Kravitz has shot down as false Internet reports that he is set to become the new singer of VELVET REVOLVER. The singer told RollingStone.com, "I know and love the VELVET REVOLVER guys but there is no truth to the story about me joining their band."

The UK's The Sun claimed that Kravitz was "spotted" in the studio with the now-singer-less VELVET REVOLVER and a quoted a "source" as saying, "VELVET REVOLVER's new album will draw heavily on their messy split with [former singer] Scott [Weiland]. The band wanted a big name who could easily hold his own and reckon Lenny is just the man for the job."

VELVET REVOLVER bassist Duff McKagan told Billboard.com last week that the band has not decided on a new lead singer yet, and reports that former SPACEHOG vocalist Royston Langdon had all but nailed the job are premature. McKagan confirmed that the group did audition Langdon, saying he's "fucking awesome," but adding that "at this point I'd have to say no" to Langdon getting the gig. McKagan explained, "We just have to make sure it's the right guy. Karmically, we deserve the right guy. It's a tough thing, man. We make a pretty big noise."

C/O Blabbermouth

Back