about music news in general

just listened to the the new Europe, what a good album :eek:

europe-lastlookateden.jpg

Dio has had to cancel his UK tour coz he's been taken to hospital :|

Worryingly there are NO plans to reschedule the dates. :(

Hope it's not too serious, he's not exactly a spring chicken after all.

Get well soon Ronnie :fist:

watched yesterday the concert at Nimes arena :eek: :eek:

it's really amazing :shock:

James Hetfield at the audience : 'Hello Metallica Gladiators !!!' LOL LOL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Dio has had to cancel his UK tour coz he's been taken to hospital :|

Worryingly there are NO plans to reschedule the dates. :(

Hope it's not too serious, he's not exactly a spring chicken after all.

Get well soon Ronnie :fist:

Stomach Cancer Sucks.

Ok, So Maiden, Rammstein, and Alice Cooper are playing Sonisphere, along with Motley crue and others. That's a major coup of a line-up.

What are Download gonna do to top that?

There are some other bands announcing dates in Europe this year. Top drawer acts. And although they are signed for the Sonisphere brand in Eastern Europe, maybe Download can return the Coup and make it an interesting Summer for UK rock fans.

"You've been posting and chatting about it for months and we're here now to confirm it . . . METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH, and ANTHRAX will all share the same stage for the first time EVER! Look for the four of us at the Sonisphere shows in Warsaw, Poland and Prague, Czech Republic on June 16 and 19, 2010, with a few more of the festival dates still in the works. You can be sure these shows won't be the only ones."

And, AC/DC are coming back to France, Mr Frenchy.

•15 June, 2010: Nice, France - Parc des Sports Charles Ehrmann (Fan Club Sale starts Friday, 18 December @ 8AM local time)

•18 June, 2010: Paris, France - Stade De France (Fan Club Sale starts Friday, 18 December @ 8AM local time)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Avenged Sevenfold's drummer has passed away. He was 28. :cross:
Luke rang me at work last night to tell me... nearly got me in trouble! Very sad :(

hey rockers,

last week, i listened the best of 'unarmed' which celebrate the 25th birthday of the Helloween's career. I have to say special respect to this men that made a really great job of re-writing with all their classics. It's pleasant to see a band that bring a special work for a best of and not an easy greatest of their hits.

Helloween rocks :fist: :metal: Respect !!!!!

helloween25th.jpg

hey rocky, i know you're an Alter Bridge fan :headbang:

surely you seen that Miles Kennedy, Alter Bridge's singer, sing 2 songs on the first Slash's solo album (the album is really good 8) ) and he will be the Slash's singer during the tour 8) 8) 8)

Back