about Maiden in general chat

wicky said:
Frenchy, would you go to both the Paris gigs :?

no i don't think wicky (for the moment :err:) coz i already buy 5 tix for the first gig :shock: :|

i promised to offer a place to my brother and his daughter (which have the same age than mine) next time they will play in Paris ==> 250 € :| :|

and can't buy my twicks tix then with Xmas business :|

wicky said:
It does look lovely 8)

Miss_Bocky went to see another apartment in Bath today, something to compare this one against. It was about the same money and she said there was no competition.

I trust her judgement, so there we go, all decided :)

Frenchy said:
no i don't think wicky (for the moment :err:) coz i already buy 5 tix for the first gig :shock: :|

i promised to offer a place to my brother and his daughter (which have the same age than mine) next time they will play in Paris ==> 250 € :| :|

and can't buy my twicks tix then with Xmas business :|

Christmas is expensive :|

As for Maiden, I just hope they come to a venue closest to me this year. I know a lot of people who really want to see Maiden this year. My neighbor also wants to take his 8 year old son to see them. I also can't wait to see them again. I haven't heard any Somewhere In Time songs at any maiden shows that I've been to and I'm hoping to hear them on this tour.

This is getting rediculous now. :|

Not only is Steve's daughter and her band Supporting Maiden on the new tour, No doubt still supporting their own as-yet-unreleased album. :|
But now his Son's band have been added to the bill. :| :| And although they do have an E.P. out (available through the bands Myspace page,) they hardly sound like a very exciting act to warm up the crowd. The singer sounds like he'd rather be anywhere other than behind the mic.
Why can't Maiden take out a decent band with them? Perhaps someone befitting the era they are covering with the 80's theme of the tour? Saxon are about. The Almighty are gigging this year too. Motorhead are always on tour. Diamond Head have a new album to promote. Or Fastway, Or Girlschool. or anyone, other than the Cheap-as-chips option of getting the kids to work for 'exposure' and put the pennies in daddys pocket.
For the ticket price for the tour this year I'd like to see better. :2c:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
This is getting rediculous now. :|

Not only is Steve's daughter and her band Supporting Maiden on the new tour, No doubt still supporting their own as-yet-unreleased album. :|
But now his Son's band have been added to the bill. :| :| And although they do have an E.P. out (available through the bands Myspace page,) they hardly sound like a very exciting act to warm up the crowd. The singer sounds like he'd rather be anywhere other than behind the mic.
Why can't Maiden take out a decent band with them? Perhaps someone befitting the era they are covering with the 80's theme of the tour? Saxon are about. The Almighty are gigging this year too. Motorhead are always on tour. Diamond Head have a new album to promote. Or Fastway, Or Girlschool. or anyone, other than the Cheap-as-chips option of getting the kids to work for 'exposure' and put the pennies in daddys pocket.
For the ticket price for the tour this year I'd like to see better. :2c:

it's shit :|

here is the official Tshirt of the french MaidenForum :banana: :banana:

I have to buy it btw 8)

534333.jpg

and many others on this link :wink:

http://www.comboutique.com/shop/homebou ... 0-0-0.html

Just booked the fc trip :banana:

2 gigs in Paris 8) :D Had to get seats agin though cos they haven't been told if theres a fc pit :(

Back