about Maiden in general chat

Frenchy

I know that it's not the good place for that (mods will do their own work if necessary) but i think that we don't speak enough of Maiden. And I wanted to say that I need my maiden's dose regulary :D I didn't listen to maiden for a week like i said it before and my god it's difficult without :( I listen to actually the real live dead one and it kicked my ass as the first time. I'd forgot the steve's bass sound on the intro of TNOTB. He's the king, the absolute first bass player in the world.

I wanted to say thanx Maiden for all your contribution to the music, and to have enjoyed my ears (and my body during gigs :D ) during all these long years and to be always here

:headbang:

Frenchy said:
I know that it's not the good place for that (mods will do their own work if necessary) but i think that we don't speak enough of Maiden.

But do we need to say anything..........

The music does the talkin :headbang:
Anyway......... Talk is cheap :|

Frenchy said:
but i think that we don't speak enough of Maiden. And I wanted to say that I need my maiden's dose regulary :D I didn't listen to maiden for a week like i said it before and my god it's difficult without :( I listen to actually the real live dead one and it kicked my ass as the first time. I'd forgot the steve's bass sound on the intro of TNOTB. He's the king, the absolute first bass player in the world

100% truth, we should talk more about Iron maiden

Ivan said:
100% truth, we should talk more about Iron maiden
create some original maiden thread, one all of us havent seen thousands and thousands of times and i'll be the first one to make sure we talk about maiden in it

Frenchy said:
I know that it's not the good place for that (mods will do their own work if necessary) but i think that we don't speak enough of Maiden. And I wanted to say that I need my maiden's dose regulary :D I didn't listen to maiden for a week like i said it before and my god it's difficult without :( I listen to actually the real live dead one and it kicked my ass as the first time. I'd forgot the steve's bass sound on the intro of TNOTB. He's the king, the absolute first bass player in the world.

I wanted to say thanx Maiden for all your contribution to the music, and to have enjoyed my ears (and my body during gigs :D ) during all these long years and to be always here

respect for Mr.Frenchy, i'm totally agree!!!
and Maiden rocks :edmetal:

did you already listen to that one :shock: :shock: :shock:

the cover is wonderful 8)

folder.jpg

Frenchy said:
the tracklisting looks nice

there's a piano version of hallowed be thy name :wink:

01 two minutes to midnight
02 wasted years
03 can i play with madness
04 the trooper
05 brave new world
06 run to the hills
07 caught somewhere in time
08 aces high
09 hallowed be thy name
10 flight of icarus
11 number of the beast
12 eddie's lament (original composition)
folder.jpg

:: 31-August-2005 12:47 pm

According to Kevin Shirley website, the Maiden producer worked on a 'Live After Death' DVD which will feature 5.1 surround sound.

He produced, engineered and mixed it.

No word if the release is already in the pipe. It is also not known if the release will be part of the next History DVD or will be sold as a stand-alone disc.

but we don't wonna LAD as the part of the history of Iron maiden, we wonna some other concert from world slavery tour, and if LAD will be the part of IM history part two that means that there will be just a few songs (7-9) from LAd :(

We wonna see whole LAD dvd

On the ironmaiden.com pics of clive's wife, and I think adrian has the shortest hair in the last few years :shock:
soon he will be like bruce :shock:

Back