about Maiden in general chat

rockin_plumber said:
ANOTHER FUCKED COPY OF THE DVD :x :x :x
FUCKIN BASTARD FUCKWITS :x :x :x
CANT THEY FUKIN SORT THIS OUT :x :x :x
if you want something done you have to take a shootgun and force them to do it

I wonder of they are going to do a special Fan Club gig at the end of the tour. Or maybe they will do another Clive Aid Gig :?

They did mention at the Hammersmith Clive Aid gig last year that we may well be the last people to see them on tour this year :)

I hope that's true :banana: :D :banana:

the artwork of the new album is revealed :banana:

how great it is :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Paschendale is not so far 8)

I reckon its the best artwork theyve donce since Somewhere In Time.

Hopefully the album will be as good!

the artwork is satisfactory
beats dod but then again it would more effort to be worse than dod artwork than it would take to be better.

Ben said:
I reckon its the best artwork theyve donce since Somewhere In Time.

Hopefully the album will be as good!

SSOASS was wonderful :shock:

and BNW :shock: :shock:

but you're not so wrong, I passed hours to look for all the things in the front and back cover :wink:

cover is great,
but it's difficult to tell which one is better, every cover has something special, something good
even virtual XI

I wish Maiden would vary their setlist a bit more in live gigs, or do a Metallica, do a few songs, then play through an album (Powerslave, please :D )

Ben said:
I wish Maiden would vary their setlist a bit more in live gigs, or do a Metallica, do a few songs, then play through an album (Powerslave, please :D )

It is the only reason I just see em once on a tour....

I cant justify seeing the same gig twice :|

Theyve got the back catalogue to do it..

They're all talented/fit enough to do it..

Fact is - They just cant be arsed :| if Maidens all about 'the fans' why cant they do something new and original in a live show? 'An Evening With Iron Maiden' Dream Theater stylee, imagine that! 8)

Ben said:
Theyve got the back catalogue to do it..

They're all talented/fit enough to do it..

Fact is - They just cant be arsed :| if Maidens all about 'the fans' why cant they do something new and original in a live show? 'An Evening With Iron Maiden' Dream Theater stylee, imagine that! 8)

They use the excuse its too hard to set up the lights etc :roll:

Back