-small red onion chopped
-one red bell pepper chopped
-one green bell pepper chopped
-as much minced garlic as you like
-splash of red wine vin
-glug of olive oil
-spritz of lime
-salt, pep

It came from a Twitter thread and it's known as cowboy caviar.
I made it tonight and it was pretty good. Best with lime tortilla chips instead of plain tortilla chips

I like that the cat feels active enough to walk on my laptop but maybe it's a little too much the way she keeps crossing over whenever she feels like being on a different side of the bed o_O

I started a confetti cake last night but squished it because I'm holding things too hard o_O Probably should have watched a tutorial first too.

So I got these chocolate caramel cookies and they're GOOD o_O They're a store brand that tends to be hit or miss but this time they hit.

I was looking at pet food earlier and saw the price was lower than usual. Now I look at it again and it's back to being high? What the fuck :mad:

My roommate gave me one of those light alarm clocks, the kind that simulate a sunrise to help wake you better. I'm going to give it a try. :)

I started on tiny chocolate cake, round 2. The craft store keeps throwing coupons at me and I'm glad for that because I need to pick up some more clay.

Tried to make a rainbow cake and the center collapsed when I started cutting it o_O It took a long time to mix the clay for all those layers.

Back