Work sucks!!

Cyrus said:
Worst job...being the gardener of a Norwegian millionaire for a couple of days

Best job...still haven't found that :|
You mean "gardener"... :evil:

MaidenMadness said:
so what does gardener do apart from taking care of millionaires wife when he isn't home :err: :?

I'd rather take care of his daughters :evil: They are NIIIICE! :bananabang:

SirLardsAlot said:
I am a high school student. And I rule. 8) :blaze:

Not as much as
homer[1].gif

I work as a staff nurse or medical assistent or whatever it is called in english. It´s ok, mostly fun, but sometimes hell. :x

ewil said:
No, that´s not it. To become a nurse you have to attend 3 years in college, I didn´t. There is a proffesion that doesn´t require that here in Sweden.

Suzy said:
No, that´s not it. To become a nurse you have to attend 3 years in college, I didn´t. There is a proffesion that doesn´t require that here in Sweden.

So then it would be a nursing assistant?
Very good profession IMO, an honorable thing to do-helping others. :)

SexyDevilGirl said:
So then it would be a nursing assistant?
Very good profession IMO, an honorable thing to do-helping others. :)
Yeah, I suppose you can say nursing assistant. Most of the time it´s agreat job, but it´s hard too, for example when you have someone seriously ill and you have to deal with all aspects of pain and anxiety. It´s not always easy to know what to do or say to those people.

Suzy said:
Yeah, I suppose you can say nursing assistant. Most of the time it´s agreat job, but it´s hard too, for example when you have someone seriously ill and you have to deal with all aspects of pain and anxiety. It´s not always easy to know what to do or say to those people.

I know how you feel. It's hard to see people suffer. It can take it's toll on a person. It takes a very strong person to do such work. :)

Back