Work sucks!!

SexyDevilGirl

I'm bored-so I decided to start a Thread. I'm curious as to what jobs or careers people around here have had. Name the best, worst, or most embarrassing thing you've ever done for money.

I've had a crapload of jobs-some were good, some sucked. The worst was working at a factory. I had to stand all day-and was sexually harrassed by a couple of guys.

The best-I worked helping cater several parties. I was a drink girl. I got to meet a lot of musicians and got huge tips. :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Been a Plumber since I left school.

Done it for 16 years so I spose I must enjoy it LOL

You must. Do you show your 'crack' when you fix things :?

I used to help a maintenance man of a huge Hotel out here in L.A. I helped him do plumbing in the restrooms :edbarf:

SexyDevilGirl said:
You must. Do you show your 'crack' when you fix things :?

I used to help a maintenance man of a huge Hotel out here in L.A. I helped him do plumbing in the restrooms :edbarf:

My 'crack' is kept well hidden in my overalls :p

rockin_plumber said:
My 'crack' is kept well hidden in my overalls :p

LOL That's good. But I think it would be funny to show your 'crack' one day while working. Wear a pink ruffled thong as a joke. Maybe on April Fool's day LOL

worst job...meat and poultry packing :(
best job...has to be working for yourself...no-one to tell you what to do :D ..I loved it!

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL That's good. But I think it would be funny to show your 'crack' one day while working. Wear a pink ruffled thong as a joke. Maybe on April Fool's day LOL
LOL LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:

Its too freakin cold for that at the moment :|

Maybe in the summer I lose the overals then LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
Yeah, post a pic. LOL

Wicker Nomad-you were a meat packer? Wasn't that kinda' :edbarf:
It was very :edbarf: and it was freezing cold :( but it paid well and I was only 16 so I wasted every penny :D

wicker nomad said:
It was very :edbarf: and it was freezing cold :( but it paid well and I was only 16 so I wasted every penny :D

That what we do when we are teens-waste money LOL

I worked at a factory-packing small parts onto racks so they could be chrome plated. It sucked-the racks were heavy and rusty, and the pay sucked. The worst was these two guys kept bugging me-since it was over ten years ago the factory didn't do anything about their behavior . :x

So I threw some of the products we packed at their heads-they left me alone after that :evil:

SexyDevilGirl said:
That what we do when we are teens-waste money LOL

I worked at a factory-packing small parts onto racks so they could be chrome plated. It sucked-the racks were heavy and rusty, and the pay sucked. The worst was these two guys kept bugging me-since it was over ten years ago the factory didn't do anything about their behavior . :x

So I threw some of the products we packed at their heads-they left me alone after that :evil:

Hope they were big products LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL LOL I bet they did :D ....sounds like the sort of thing we used to do in meat packing....only we threw raw liver at them LOL LOL

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL I bet they did :D ....sounds like the sort of thing we used to do in meat packing....only we threw raw liver at them LOL LOL

:edbarf:

I've never done anything that bad. Well except once in school I threw raw squid at my friend's face. LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
:edbarf:

I've never done anything that bad. Well except once in school I threw raw squid at my friend's face. LOL
LOL LOL LOL liver makes a great sound when it hits someone in the face :D

Worst job...being the gardener of a Norwegian millionaire for a couple of days

Best job...still haven't found that :|

Back