Wish me luck for my exams dammit!

MaidenMadness said:
how could he break a leg writing a test? :?
:D It's an old theater expression. Actors believed it was bad luck for anyone to wish them good luck, so you wish them bad luck instead.

twilightsglow said:
:D It's an old theater expression. Actors believed it was bad luck for anyone to wish them good luck, so you wish them bad luck instead.
That's what I did in this thread, but Cyrus got mad :(

Good luck Cyrus :banana:

i sat my second science and my first math exams 2day. And i got my results on my tech exam and i failed with flying colours.

Got my second maths exam 2moro

and once again good luck Cyrus :banana:

clansman said:

i sat my second science and my first math exams 2day. And i got my results on my tech exam and i failed with flying colours.

Sorry to hear you failed, but good luck for the rest :)

And thanks :wink:

clansman said:

I'm sorry to hear that you failed, Clansman. I failed my math exam on Monday and I'm still in total disbelief and anger because of it. :x
Good luck on your other two exams though. :banana:

Hey Cyrus, good luck on your exams!! :banana:

metalwarrior220 said:
I'm sorry to hear that you failed, Clansman. I failed my math exam on Monday and I'm still in total disbelief and anger because of it. :x
Good luck on your other two exams though. :bananna:

i dont acculy mind cause i new i would fail cause it was to hard for me.

plus the teacher never gave us stuff home to revise he just put some thing on the board with the answers and made us copy it so we never got much revison. So today i am getting ready for my second math exams. Which i will probely fail as it is the harder one.

and i am sorry to hear you failed your math exam. :cry:

metalwarrior220 said:
Good luck on your other two exams though. :bananna:

Math sucks... and, should... die!! :?

EvilCheeseWedge said:
Math sucks... and, should... die!! :?
I can't stand math. The crap that I learned in this class is just crap that i'll never use again anyways so there's no point in my college shoving it down our throats!! I passed everything else(including Algebra, which is also required) but Math 25(college math). I'm going to see if I can either get the requirement waived or maybe if I'm lucky enough they'll have me take the class online which will be a lot easier on me.

WISH ME LUCK!!

clansman said:
i dont acculy mind cause i new i would fail cause it was to hard for me.

plus the teacher never gave us stuff home to revise he just put some thing on the board with the answers and made us copy it so we never got much revison. So today i am getting ready for my second math exams. Which i will probely fail as it is the harder one.

and i am sorry to hear you failed your math exam. :cry:
Well, good luck anyways clansman! My math professor never gave us a study guide and she never offered us extra credit. She was an okay person and she wasn't mean or anything, she was just stubborn in her ways. My math tutor sucks because she never showed up to help me study for the exam. :x
The tutoring center wasn't happy with her either and I'm probably gonna file a complaint against her for this one! Unreliable tutors shouldn't even be working at the tutoring center. If I was her boss, I would have fired her for sure!!

Once again, good luck on your exams, Cyrus!!

i got my math exam resolte and i past the first test but the secound i got none right.

and once again good luck Cyrus

clansman said:
i got my math exam resolte and i past the first test but the secound i got none right.

Ouch! None right?! :shock: That really sucks :|

Thanks again to you and everybody else who has wished me luck :)

clansman said:

so are you happy or not? i don't know wehter to congratulte you or to comfort you so i'll just tell you to fuck off :D

Back