Who's going to the NEC ?

rockin_plumber said:
Dont forget it is 2-1 to the plumber :D

And if you win u could draw level :roll:

:shock: :shock: AM I DOOMED

I am going to have a jacuzzi with the missus :bananabang:I will consider your fate there :D Be back later :evil:

Bockaaarck said:
:eek: You're kidding me :shock: We'll have to "High-Hoof" it out of there after the gig then :D
I could have done with a Llama after Earls Court...wouldn't have been soooooooo close catching my coach :(

Frester said:
I have the Llama ready and we are about to leave :bananallama: See you tonight Bockaaarck :bananarock:

Cool :) "Llama's awaaaayyyyy" Hope you've got an extra saddle bag on that Llama, i have a little Somerset gift for you :err:

Re: NEC

chrisr1uk said:
Yeah, I am. If they played like they did at Graspop in Belgium a few months ago, it's gonna RULE!!!!

Excellent, how many times have you seen them onthe DoD tour ?

Well well well, what can i say. Had a fantastic night last night, got to meet the infamous frester for the first time :D He seemed surprisingly normal and a well rounded character ( this could however, have been a clever and sophisticated act :err: ) The crowd at the NEC last night we're brilliant, a really happy, excited, friendly atmosphere. I watched Funeral for a Friend, which a lot of people have been slagging off. I think that's slightly unfair, not what i'd normally listen to, but i thought they did a good job, nice to have something different :)

Maiden as you'd expect, we're fantastic. The sound quality was great, the lighting was brillaint and the boys looked like they we're really having fun. Just a few numbers to pick out, Paschendale was unbelievable, Can i Play with Madness got the crowd rockin ( around the Christmas tree, like Brenda Lee LOL ) Dance of Death, Rainmaker, Wildest Dreams, Lord of the Flies etc, etc all rocked.

I have to say that the whole band really seemed relaxed and on top of their game. Bruce confirmed, as expected, that this wasn't their last tour and certainly not their last album. He also gave the fans their due for getting the album to number 2, without the help of Radio,TV or other press coverage ( did you realise by the way, that air-play also goes towards a single or albums chart position !!! :x , how the boys are supposed to compete when no fucker plays their records is beyond me, maybe thats why they really appreciate us fans :) )

Anyway, i managed to egt a few cheeky photo's. They may be a bit shakey, as i was a tad excited LOL LOL LOL Oh, frester sorry i didn't get your scrumpy to you, i will try and post it up before Christmas. Some grumpy security dude asked me to move from outside the Crown Plaza last night, so i had to scarper :( )

eba00395579f00000012.jpg

eba00395579f00000007.jpg

eba00395579f00000009.jpg

eba00395579f00000008.jpg

Sounds like you had a great time!! :D and like me, it's very hard to pick a fav!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

It was my first Maiden gig last night at the NEC and it was brilliant. I was standing in the centre of the stage, 1 row from the barrier so I got a great view (and very very sweaty), and even made eye contact with Bruce and Steve a couple of times The performance was more than I could have imagined it would be. The only drawback was my camera ran out of battery about half way through the gig.

fa469cc9.jpg

Don't know why I took that picture. They were shit

fa4699bc.jpg

fa4698d7.jpg

fa469874.jpg

fa4697f8.jpg

fa469782.jpg

fa46971f.jpg

fa4696cb.jpg

fa46967e.jpg

fa469c77.jpg

fa469c48.jpg

fa469c03.jpg

fa469bb6.jpg

fa469b4c.jpg

fa469af6.jpg

fa469a8d.jpg

fa469a62.jpg

fa469a38.jpg

fa469a0f.jpg

fa46996b.jpg

fa469925.jpg

Didn't see any of you guys though :(

cool pic's, you can't have been far from me!

I managed to meet about 20ish people i know, was a well attended show :)

Back