What is your real name, and what does it mean?

killers said:
Thomas just coz my dad watched too much the TV, thomas like Thomas Magnum :cross:

LOL LOL LOL

The real meaning is...........

Greek form of the Aramaic name Te'oma which meant "twin". In the New Testament he was the apostle who doubted the resurrected Jesus. According to tradition he was martyred in India. Famous bearers of this name include philosopher and theologian Saint Thomas Aquinas, philosopher Thomas Hobbes, inventor Thomas Edison, American president Thomas Jefferson, and novelist Thomas Hardy.

rockin_plumber said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: Ok I got impatient coz it was going slow........

I may have kept hitting the submit button :|

Happy now :|
no
cus i just remember
i got so excited playin' halo that i just realised

...wheres my new scanner :x

manic said:
:shock:
it was originally a boy's name wasn't it cus i know some girls with the same name
well only on the tinternet but it scares me :oops:
I know a few Bretts'............they are all male :wink:

Thibault

Spelling variations include: Thibaud, Thibault, Thibaut, Thiboult, Thiboud, Thibaudeau, Thibeault, Thiboutot, Thibodeau, Tibodo, Tibbo, Tibaut and many more.

First found in Bourgogne where they were anciently seated and functioned as officers of the mounted connstabulary (Maréchaussés) of Bourgogne and Bresse.

Some of the first settlers of this name or some of its variants were: Pierre Thibault who arrived in Quebec in 1748 from Guyenne; Charles Thibault arrived in Quebec in 1739 from Ile de France; Guillaume Thibault settled in Quebec in 1655 from Normandy. In Newfoundland, three brothers, Tibbo, originally Thibeau came to Newfoundland via England in the mid 18th century, Jonathon settled at Grand Bank before 1817.

what's your real name?

One of stuppidest threads but I wont to know your real names (if you want tell me.

I'm Ivan Ožegoviæ
(that you will read like Æ=ch)

Think there's a thread already.......i'll leave it for Rockin to find :evil:

I'm Hannah :wink:

rockin_plumber said:
You can call me Dave, Al or rockin........ I dont care :D
hmmm if i was trigger i would call you dave
that is i would call you that if your name wasnt dave
so i think i'll just call you rodney :D

Back