What is your real name, and what does it mean?

MaidenMadness said:
well my post ikn this section has been lost in frester accident

real name tin. you all know english so you know what does it mean in english.
a build up of this

tin has meaning only in english as far as i know but its orgigin is a short versions of some other names like valetin, augustine

MaidenMadness said:
a build up of this

tin has meaning only in english as far as i know but its orgigin is a short versions of some other names like valetin, augustine
In English the only meaning I can think of is....

A "tin" of cat food LOL

Struan — (STROO-uhn) Probably from Gaelic struan, meaning "stream". Once a common name among the men of Clan Donnchaidh (Robertsons), who owned lands of Struan in Perthshire

:D

killers said:
it was 15 years ago :wink:

yes :D

:err: but I always like Magnum
images
images

manic said:
yes well...
my threads are games of guessing :D :p
anyway
on topic my names Brett
and i was named after the lead singer of Poison :oops:
mum's idea

:roll:

BRETT m
Usage: English
Pronounced: BRET
From a Middle English surname meaning "a Breton", referring to an inhabitant of Brittany.

rockin_plumber said:
:roll:

BRETT m
Usage: English
Pronounced: BRET
From a Middle English surname meaning "a Breton", referring to an inhabitant of Brittany.
:shock:
it was originally a boy's name wasn't it cus i know some girls with the same name
well only on the tinternet but it scares me :oops:

wicker nomad said:
My second name is Louise...the search thing is taking forever so I gave up :oops: ....if anyone knows what it means can you tell me :)

LOUISE French feminine form of LOUIS

LOUIS French form of LUDWIG. This was the name of 18 kings of France, including Louis IX (Saint Louis) who led two crusades, and Louis XIV (the 'Sun King') who was the ruler of France during the height of its power, the builder of the Palace of Versailles, and the longest reigning monarch in the history of Europe. Also, Louis Riel was a Canadian rebel leader. Robert Louis Stevenson was the author of 'Treasure Island' and 'Doctor Jekyll and Mr Hyde'.

LUDWIG From the Germanic name Hludwig which meant "famous warrior", composed of the elements hlud "fame" and wig "warrior". Ludwig van Beethoven, the German composer, was a well known bearer of this name. Also, Ludwig Wittgenstein was an Austrian philosopher who contributed to logic and the philosophy of language.

:D

Back