What is your favorite serial Tv?

zgodt said:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the greatest program in the history of television.
There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message. There has to be sarcasm in this message...

that seriies with that hot chick is also good. i don't know what's it called or what's it about but it has a great looking babe as lead actress

MaidenMadness said:
that seriies with that hot chick is also good. i don't know what's it called or what's it about but it has a great looking babe as lead actress
That narrows it down a lot LOL

I also loved Monkey, The Water Margin, Catweazle and Ulysses 31, one of the best cartoons ever made :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
I also loved Monkey, The Water Margin, Catweazle and Ulysses 31, one of the best cartoons ever made :banana:

nono the small robot :banana:

ulysse10.jpg

Rockhardchick666 said:
I have a teddy bear type monkey I've slept with forever :)
My old bear still sits in the corner of the bedroom :)

He's looking a bit bald ......he's nearly 32 years old now!!

Back